Take Me There

Adreion

Can I explain how much in shock I am to have Cameron back in my life? Can I explain how salty I feel by how she just played me when I only wanna help her?

"Cameron are you sure you feel that way?" I asked her. She still had her ass planted firmly into the seat of my car, arms crossed, I don't give a fuck attitude turned all the way up.

"Positive" She murmmered. "Now all I need is my dads number and I can be on my way" She rolled her eyes.

"Man Cameron get the fuck outta the car and take yo ass in that house so we can talk!" I snapped. She pissin me off, gettin me salty and shit like  get ya stuck up ass out my car and handle ya business like you pose' to since you don't give a fuck bout me or mines.

"Nigga you just broke into my home! Had a gun in my face! Tied me up, and now you want me to go in yo crib with you? Adrieon youz ah muthafuckin fool if ya think I'm that stupid!"

"That ain't yo home because you don't live there nomore!"

"Really? Is that all you got out of what I just said?"

"Do you even know who Khyro is?! That nigga big asf in the drug world! That nigga movin bricks and X pills across tha fuckin country and you call that yo home?! How long you think it would have been before he had yo ass transporting pounds of dope up east?" I asked.

She got real quiet.

"Well I guess since you livin large just like he is, your doin the same thing" She fired at me. Now it was my turn to be quiet. She was right. I was in waist deep.

"You got it" I mummbled. "Now getcho ass out my car, and into that house"

_______________

Khyro

How many times am I gonna be cheated? How many times am I gonna be lied to?

Man this shit is for bitches! I aint bouta sit here and be all depressed over her. Nah, I'm bouta do what I do best. Ima stack money and get pussy.

Fuck all that in yo feelings shit nah mean? Cameron raunchy. That shit was straight up fucked up what she did but its okay. I'm used to people fuckin me over. Its for all them times I fucked and ducked females since freshman year. I know it is. But all this bullshit is for the birds. At the end of the day ima always be Khyro Simmons.

That nigga that can take yo bitch, fuck yo bitch, and duck yo bitch. Fuck love im tired of trying.

_____________

Cameron

'Oh Yea Ohooo, We Were So Dumb

In Love...

Couldnt get enough.. Noo.. But I Couldah Loved Ya So Much Better....

And I Can't Believe You Never Walked Out..

(Instrumental..)

'And Its Not Your Fault.... Ah Oohhhooo...

That I Fumbled Your Heart! Shoulda Let Go Of My Past For You! You Did Everything I Asked Of You!

Drive Across The Country If I Asked You To! But I'm Just Bad For You! (I fumbled Ya Heart)

Oohhhh I'm Bad News Yea I'm Just Bad For You! I'm Bad News. I Fumbled Your Heart'

I listened to Trey Songz sing as I layed in one of Adrieons deep bathtubs with bubbles filled to the top.

Me and him talked. I was starting to ease up on him a bit. But its just a lot of old feelings rushing towards me. I mean... Adrieon is 3 years older than me. That makes our old relationship illegal.