What If ?

Cameron

I was on my way to sleep. Shit had me tired as hell.

"Shut up Khyro" I closed my eyes.

"Sike nah, what was my suprise tho?" He asked. I opened up one of my eyes and stared at him. He was smirking at me.

"Khyro dont be a bitch about this."

He started laughing at me.

I started gettin a attitude because he always think shit be funny. I snatched a pillow and threw it at him.

He caught it.

"Cameron I know you is not mad" He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Besides tha fact that my fuckin legs and my back hurt, I'm tired and shit and yo bitch ass wanna laugh at me I feel good" I said sarcasticly.

"Aww my bae talk shit but she can't take tha dick, yea she super thick but I can handle it, her name Cameron and you know she got that wet, I made her tap out cuz she was talkin shit, Ooooo I got baarzzzz" He busted out laughin.

I cracked a smile. "Yea that was tight" I said.

"Its yo turn, we havin a rap battle" He started making a beat with his mouth. I giggled and sat up.

"You bitches better know, I'm on another flow. Its Cameron in this bitchhh but y'all already know. That sound like mystical but I'm on another coast! I drop it to the flo! He made it rain hoe! We in tha bedroom doin all this freaky shit; he lookin at me like damn ma' you super thick. I make it drippy drip while I'm riding on tha dick. Oh yea he liking it. He started lickin" Mind you I ain't nobodies rapper. But I feel goofy as hell when I'm with him.

"Lil mamma say she wanna take control so I let her take control now she twerkin on ah pole like whoa" Khyro started the chorus. We both started laughin.

"You thought you had barz like me Cam" He kissed me.

"Nah. I know I got barz better than yo bitch ass. Talkin bout I cant take tha D nigga if anything this pussy made that ass moan!"

"Oh really? Why you gatta bring up old stuff?" He mushed my head.

"Dont be mushin my head less you wanna get yo ass beat!" I joked.

"Me? Khyro Simmons? Gettin his ass beat by Cameron weak ass? Tuh. Girl you dreamin wake that ass up" He mushed my head again. Mind you I only got on my bra and panties. I mushed his head back and moved the covers off me.

"So you really tryna do this?" He smirked.

"And you know it" I put my hair in a sloppy bun.

"Shit. I know I aint finna get my ass beat"

Cocky ass.

He stood up off the bed and so did I.

"Cameron are you sur-" Crack!

I jumped on his back and made him fall back on the bed.

"Ohh you rachet fo that!" He yelled and pulled my hair.

"Only bitches pull hair!" I bit his neck. And I felt his boner grow some more.

He gripped my legs tightly and pulled me onto him. I felt the bulge in his boxers between my leg. And I started gettin wet.

He flipped us and put all his weight down so that I couldn't get up.

"Cheatin ass! Get up!" I said.

"I thought you wanted to fight"

I nodded. "You got it" I said before biting his ear.

"Aww, you raunchy" He grabbed my titties and I squealed.