They Dont Know

Khyro

"Cameron man what is you doin?" I asked as she furiously stuffed clothes into bags.

"I'm leaving, I'M tired of you" She gave me the finger.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by her arm. Before she could protest or any of that shit I kissed her.

Ima just dick her down like she love that shit and we should be coo.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I gripped her booty.

"I'm sorry Cameron" I pulled back. She was crying. I mean... Tears was coming.

"Khyro I love you so much sometimes it scares me.. I don't know whether our day will be good bad or not I don't know I'm just confused"

"Cameron you don't have to be confused as long as you trust me. And girl you gotta understand ; I'm thug baby, my life is based off of the hustle"

"I understand I'm just not used to this.."

"I try my best to keep my street life away from my personal and love life, and I know I was wrong for killing Aaron... I'm sorry Cam"

"Lets not fight anymore Khyro that shit scares me also because if I lose you over some dumb ass shit then-"

"Shut up" I whispered kissing her again. "You talk to much" I grabbed her hand and layed her on our bed. Sometimes my life can be hard but I love this shit.

___________________

Cameron

I woke up the next morning to somebody banging on the front door. And knowing Khyro his ol' lazy ass wasnt 'bout to get up.

I walked at a steady pace downstairs and peeked out the window. Ka'Rahjaa was standing on the porch with a paper in her hand.

I quickly opened the door to let her in.

"HEEEEYYY BITCCCHHHHH" She screamed.

I smiled. "Hey boo, do you know what time it is?"

"Man who cares? The last day of school is next week and you need a dress for prom. I heard they plannin on crownin you queen and Khyro king"

"Man Ka'Rahjaa its 9 a'damn clock on a saturday morning."

"Shakin my head" She kissed her teeth. "If you aint spend all night fuckin like a muthafuckin rabbit maybe you would know that its 1 o'clock, what I look like comin over at some 9? Plus I heard about you and Khyros arguement I wanted to see if he was okay.. I heard things got pretty deep"

"Whoa wait wait wait wait, you came to see if he was okay?"

"Yea thats my brother"

My jawl dropped.

"Close ya mouth hunny that aint cute"

"What about me Ka'Rahjaa?"

"You know what they say: Bros before hoes"

I chuckled, this bitch was beyond funny. "Get out" I smiled.

"Man Cammy if im even allowed to call you that anymore, you know im jokin. How you holdin up?"

"Im fine, everything is ... everything"

"Hmm... so what happened?"

"I um... Got upset about some shit. But hey? Its over now"

We were interrupted by Khyro coming downstairs.

"Ka'Rahjaa why you gotta make all that damn noise?" He groaned.