"you should pray your nafil now" she said a bit sad. She knew saying anything else would make both of Them cry.  Alhamdullilah they all said congratulations faiha .

She nod her head and then stood up and walked into her bathroom, she perform ablution and then walked back into her room .

She prayed and prayed to Allah to bless her marriage with Anwar, to bless their home and bless them with children. She prayed for her parents , her siblings, her friends she prayed and prayed until when mama hajiya, mami and momma walked into the room with a big box in Momma's hand. With the makeup artist Muneera trailing behind them.

She looked at them with her swollen eyes , mama Hajiya when did you arise she ask walking to her grandmother as she hugged mama hajiya busting into new set of tears .
Oh my faiha, stop crying congratulations my child, She cried for almost 10mins before mama hajiya decided to console her.

Ya isa bingel am, you won't want your head to pain you do you Mama hajiya ask and she shook her head in a negative way. OK then stop crying mama hajiya said as she wipe away her tears.

Better mama hajiya said as faiha stopped crying. Alhamdullilah I thank Allah SWT that he let me witness my another granddaughter's wedding, I feeling very happy mama hajiya said smiling.
My child you know marriage is not a joke,

Marriage is very beautiful. From the minute the tie was knotted, for the rest of your life  your husband will be your partner, your companion,You should  honored your similarities and differences, cherished and trust each other, you should  make sure that nothing comes between you too. Respect him, he's your husband and deserve every single respect from you, Never try to go through his phones or something because My child TRUST is the most important part of marriage. I know that sometimes they may be misunderstanding between married couples but my dear never raise your voice at your husband okay mama hajiya said and she nod her head wiping away her tears.

OK then we leave you alone you have to get ready now your husband is on his way to pick you up Mami said.

OK she nod her head and they all left leaving her alone with Muneera in the room.

She congratulated her and she ask her to freshen up before they start ,she replied with okay and ambled into her bathroom, she took a hot long bath before walking out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on her.

She applied body lotion and then settled down on the bed as Muneera start her job. They finished at exactly 2:00pm and Gosh Faiha was looking very beautiful. She got dressed in purple Ankara which has peach flower prints on it , Muneera helped her with her head tie before smiling.

Masha Allah you look very beautiful she said, Thank you Faiha said .

The door swang open and Reeree, zara, mabrooka, Ya Hauwa and Ya Aisha walked in.

Masha Allah faiha you are looking very beautiful they choruses and she smile looking down.

You are looking gorgeous baby girl Reeree said And she smile saying thank you.

Anwar won't be able to take his eyes off you zara winked and ya Hauwa hit her on her shoulder saying keep shut.

You did a great job Yaa Aisha said to Muneera, thank you Yaa Aisha added.

It's my pleasure Muneera smile.

OK girls let's go ,Muneera come with me please Yaa Aisha said putting everything in place, Haba mana let them be ya Hauwa faiha said.

No let's go ya Hauwa shooed  them and they all went living her all alone. She sat back on her bed as she heard the yodelling sounds coming from outside and also congratulating someone.

The door was pushed open and a strong cologne hit her nostrils, she looked up to see who the person could be and there he stood "Faizul Anwar Muhammad Danbatta " dressed in a black kaftan with a babban Riga, his back cap fitted perfectly on his head, a rolex wrist watch on his left hand.looking very handsome as always, beside him was Adnan dressed in a white kaftan, Anwar was looking at her in awe he just couldn't believe that the beautiful, loving girl in front of him is his wife, and the same thought was clouding her mind.

While Adnan stood there looking at them from faiha to Anwar then back to faiha then Anwar. After waiting for some nanoseconds he cleared his voice causing both of them to look away.

My dear brother in law he said looking at Anwar , and Anwar look back at him.
Am talking to you now as Faiha's elder brother not her younger brother, Take very good care of her, Always male sure she's happy ,I don't want to ever see tears in her eyes because of you because I swear to God I won't hesitate to hurt you Adnan said sounding serious.

I promise you that I will always take very good care of your sister insha Allah and Never to let her cry either because of me or anybody Anwar said smiling.

Good Najib smile back side hugging him.

OK I will leave you both now .okay BEHAVE he said running out and they both laugh shaking their heads.

He look at her as she was on her foot head down as she fidget with the ring he gave her.
He slowly strode toward her wrapping his arms around her waist. She shiver under his touch as the butterflies in her stomach were battling among them selves, but for some unknown reasons she felt safe , and she hugged him back.

Masha Allah my wife is looking very beautiful he whispered into her ears and she smile blushing at the name he just called her as he snuggle his head deep into her neck.

You don't look bad yourself she said almost like a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

They stayed like that for God knows How long before he pulled away looking at her face

I love you he said

I love you more she said .

OK I have to go ,we will meet later at home insha Allah okay he said and she nod her head.he smile and she smile back and he cupped her face with his head as he lean forward and peck her forehead.

He turned to leave as she watch his back, he reached the door when he quickly walked back to her, before she could say anything in just  a blink of an eye ,he peck her lips and then quickly walk out of the room. Leaving her shocked and rooted on her spot.

Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,
How are you doing my lovely  readers? And how is the Ramadan going? May Allah accept our ibadah. Amin.

Don't forget to Vote comment and share.

#teamFaiwar❤❤