Chapter 29- Robin, say you want to live!

"Considering they had to beat the Aqua Laguna... it really is quite impressive." Califa said as she looked at the Strawhats.

Jabra huffed cheekily. "They just got lucky."

"We have the permission to kill them this time." Lucci said sternly.

"It'll be a cinch if we don't hold back." Kaku said seriously.

"A drawbridge?" Luffy asked Zoro, as he told him about the drawbridge that connects the Tower of Justice with the courthouse.

"Yes. The Franky Brothers work on it as we speak. If they lower it, we have an easy way across." Zoro told Luffy.

"Those guys are right in front of us, too." Sanji said, referring to CP-9.

Luffy looked back up to Robin seriously.

Juli's eyes widened as she could feel the heavy burden that was weighing down on Robin. 'Robin...'

Robin bit on her lip and closed her eyes.

Spandam gulped in fright. He turned around and looked at CP-9. "Oi, CP-9, I'll allow you to take them out... but only here, on the Tower of Justice!" He narrowed his eyes and began to sweat. 'The most important thing is my life, my promotion. If I let them do as they please... who would be here to protect me, just in case?' He laughed cheekily and looked back down at the Strawhats. "You dumb pirates! I hope you realize your fancy attitudes won't change a damn thing! It will not change the strength of my assassination squad, CP-9. Not the weight of the immovable Gate of Justice! But most importantly... not my authorization... to invoke a Buster Call with this golden Den-Den mushi!" Spandam shouted arrogantly towards them and showed them the den-den mushi.

Juli narrowed her eyes at him. 'What a disgusting cowardly man... I have never met someone so arrogant as well as cowardly, who was abusing his power to his own purpose of being important...'

Robin's eyes widened. "A Buster Call?"

"That's right." Spandam grinned evilly as he looked at her. "Just like 20 years ago...when we bombarded your island into oblivion, Nico Robin. In the following year, all the maps had a distinct lack of the word 'Ohara'."

"Robin's island?" Chopper asked in shock.

Sanji gritted his teeth angrily. "That shitty mask..."

Juli's eyes widened as she began to remember something. 'Ohara...?'
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

14 years ago, on the island Seinaru...

...Juli is four years old...

Juli giggled amused as she splashed water in the face of a little white foal. "I got you, Shiro."

Shiro neighed and jumped at her. Juli laughed amused as they both fell into the water of the hot spring in the middle of the holy forest.

Kurama Rose watched them in amusement. "That's enough, you two. Let's get out of the water before the thunderstorm is coming."