Epilogue

Once back in London from their babymoon, where they spent a long week end just the two of them, exploring the city and relaxing in the italian sun. Rob and Kristen made every moment possible with Laelynn magical. The small family was reacquainted themselves to live together, to create new memories.

Of course, once in a while Kristen was panicking and having flashbacks of her first pregnancy, and the few months she was alone with Rob halfway across the world. Yet, each time her mind went back in time, Rob reassured her as best as he could. Living in the present was their goal. They both made mistakes and learned from them.

This time around, Kristen was more open about her pregnancy and didn't hide it from the media. The fact she was in England made it easier and stress free. A few allowed pictures from friends and family members was how they announced the upcoming arrival of their second baby. They even posted one with Laelynn laying against Kristen's baby bump.

Robsten was back. A new baby on board. And Laelynn the cutest little girl of Hollywood.

Life was pretty amazing.

Rob was back on track. He limited himself a lot in the aspect of going out. But it drove Kristen crazy after a while. He might be a father and in a serious relationship, it didn't stop him from being a man that wanted to have fun. So he went out, barely drinking but alcohol wasn't always needed to enjoy a party. They even hosted some at their houses. Compromises were the key.

Finally the day came, and Kristen gave birth to a healthy baby boy in the heart of London. Once again at home.

July 7th 2017, Landon Robert Stewart-Pattinson was born.

The end.
_____
Good bye everyone ✌️💛