23| NYFF

October 4th 2016

His arm was around her shoulders, keeping her to his chest, there in a dark corner at the premiere of her movie. He hadn't planned on going, but a sweet little girl made him. So he took Tom's ticket and drove through the New York City's streets to arrive on time and to catch her. Now there he was isolated with her.

Kristen let him hold her, being in his arms was surely one of the best feeling in the world. Once her movie was over, she was surprised to see him outside on the side and calling for her. Her heart jump faster in her chest. And then she thought something had happened for him to be there.

"She's at my place with Tom, Sienna and Marlowe." She couldn't help but sighed feeling a weight off of her shoulders. "Kristen." He moved back a bit to see her sweet face, heavy on makeup, but still beautiful.

A second later Rob was pressing his lips against hers. Frozen for a second Kristen didn't react but then she passed her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him back. Rob pushed her back against the wall behind her, hiding them even more from prying eyes. He was starving for her, her love, her body. Her everything. Right now he wanted it all, to get consumed by the fire in him. For them to let go of their walls and share the passion they felt for each other.

"Come with me." Rob said to her between soft kisses but Kristen put her hands on his chest to stop him. She was shaking her head from side to side.

"Go home, Rob." Kristen looked him in the eyes and she could decipher the desire in them. That made her hot and full on lust, but she couldn't let that take over instead of her brain and logic.

"She wanted me to come here." He told her, his hand moving onto her cheek for an instant before she tilt her hand back. Sighing he knew her mind was made up.

"I have to go. Tell her I love her and I'll call in the morning, okay?" Rob simply nodded and watched her leave.

October 15th 2016

It was time for his own premiere at the NYFF and he was so proud of this movie and couldn't wait for everyone to see it. Walking the red carpet with his friend besides him made it more enjoyable and fun.

"She might come you know." Sienna told him after they exited the red carpet and waited to enter the movie theatre room. He shrugged at her. "Well, better for her to go willingly, or Tom and the girls will force her." She laughed at her own words, totally imagining the scene.

"She's not."

"Stop doubting her love for you." She locked her eyes into his. "She wants to support you, you know. She's so proud of everything you've achieved, even more because of the hard road you had." He eyes gloomed over quickly remembering the hard toll his career took in the past three years, and how it fucked him and his relationship with Kristen. "But you gotta do the right thing by her and Laelynn. Love isn't always enough, it's hard work."

"I'm trying."

"That's all she's asking for, but show her." Rob wasn't able to answer her as they were called.

He wished for her to be there, to hold his hand as support, like she used to. But Sienna was right, he was doubting her so much, especially because most of the time he didn't feel worth of it. Everyday he wondered why she let him in her life, he knew it was mostly because of their daughter, but not entirely. Kristen was such a loving person, ready to fight for what she believed in. Now he had to make it worth her time. All that happened wasn't entirely on him, but to make it really work they had to give it all.