1| Golden Globes

January, 12th 2013

Back in Los Angeles she was glad to be able to finally relax in her house. The end of 2012 had been a rollercoaster for them, between promoting Breaking Dawn Part 2 and their own movies, they barely had time to breathe. Now a new year started and they wished to do it peacefully.

Kristen was walking around their house, just checking every room after a month away. It appeased her a bit and forced her to not think about the next three months. Bear and Bernie were following her around like protectors, while Rob was putting away their suitcases upstairs in their bedroom. When he came back downstairs, Kristen was sitting in the patio, looking over a rainy, gloomy LA.

She looked so beautiful that he stopped and stared at her for a few seconds. Her long, wavy brown hair was floating around thanks to the breeze, and he could see her smiling. He easily guessed what she was thinking about when he saw her looking down at her hands. She was lovingly moving them on her swollen stomach. The sight of it warmed his heart and he couldn't stay away any longer.

Kristen heard him joining her and she brightly smiled at him, then sighed of joy when he kissed her right cheek. But when he crouched beside her, and touched her stomach she beamed with bliss.

They both were still amazed by the fact they were going to welcome a child in the coming Spring. That baby had definitely been a surprise, but they wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

When Kristen realised she was pregnant a few months before promoting, she was terrified. So many negative factors were in her head. She was still young, her career was moving forward, paparazzis were always onto her. And Robert. Their couple was a bit unstable at the time, and adding a baby into this was not something they had planned so early on. One day yes, just not now. But then she realised that something her and Rob created was forming into her, and she knew she'd overcome her fears and doubts with him. They had to.

She still had three months to go to finally have the joy of holding her child in her arms. And as much as she was excited for it, the fact was that most of the coming months she would be alone. Without Robert. In a few days he was gonna leave her for the desert of Australia. All she desired was to join him, and if she hadn't been pregnant it would have been possible. Unfortunately in her condition it was a risk, especially since where he was filming most likely had no network or proper connection to the world. It broke both of their hearts, so much that anxiety was part of their daily. Kristen was trying to have faith in them. A few months apart was nothing new in their life.

The next day proved to be stressful for the couple. Tonight was the ceremony of the Golden Globes and Robert was participating. Both of their team arrived early in the morning to get them both ready. Kristen had accepted to go with him, and since she had woken up she'd been regretting her decision. Of course she had promoted while being pregnant but it hadn't been that obvious. And now she had popped up at being almost six months pregnant. It was giving her anxiety. That would be her first official event with the whole world knowing about her pregnancy. Interviews would be made and questions asked. They had avoided that when it had been known they were expecting before the Christmas Holidays.

All morning when they got ready Rob tried to calm her, he even offered her to stay home but stubborn as she was she refused. So there she was putting on a dress that exposed her swollen belly to the whole world. They could see all they wanted but never would she give them any details. Nor how far along she was, the gender or anything else really.

Kristen was looking at herself in the mirror, admiring the hard work of her team to make her presentable. Her hands on her hips she turned around a bit to see the back, when Rob entered in walk in closet standing beside her.

"You're glowing

"You're glowing." He said to her reflection smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm pregnant." Kristen gruntly said. She refrained herself to touch her hair with how anxious she was, to not mess up Adir's art. "I'm gonna fall."

"Uh. What?" He was confused. Here he was staring shamelessly at her and she was talking about falling.

"These." She pointed out to a pair of high heels at the bottom of the mirror. Understanding her dilemma, he walked back into their room and to the accessories that were lent to them. A minute later he walked back in with flats in his hand.

"Problem solved." Kristen laughed a bit, and took the shoes from his hands. "They can see you." Rob moved behind her to stare at their reflection. "But they will never know how you hum to the baby every night. How you giggle when you feel a kick. Or when we first saw him or her." He bent down to kiss her temple. "I'm with you. I'll be your anchor tonight, just as you're mine everyday."

Kristen uttered no words back. Her eyes glistened at his sweet little speech. He was right. Their couple was out to the world, her pregnancy was known. But the inside of their daily life will always remain a mystery.

So tonight Kristen would anchor herself to her boyfriend, hold his hand on the red carpet and immerse herself in their bubble of love. That way she would handle the pressure and expectations. Her last event for several months, and she couldn't wait to put all of that behind, and prepare for their new family addition.

______
Hello 😊
So, here I am with another story.
What do you think of this beginning? And the description? Any ideas about what will come up next?
Fingers crossed you'll love taking this journey with me, as much as with 'Emergency'.

CreativeStoryteller is the reason this exists, so girl thank you for dealing with me, and being a good friend ❤️.