"That's good, do you feel better that he knows?"

"I feel closer to him, feel like that wall I kept up slightly is gone. I don't think there is anything that could break the connection I have with him now"

"I'm happy for you Chim, I'm happy you found someone so perfect for you"

"He is pretty perfect" I giggled and suddenly felt a huge weight land on me. I looked down to see Jungkook and jumped onto the bed squashing all of us

"I sent you up here 15 minutes ago to bring these two down for food. Yet here you are cuddling them" he said whilst giving me a soft smile but I could tell he felt a little jealous. I crawled out of the covers and over to him, bringing him into my arms

"I'm sorry, we were talking about you though"

"I know I heard" he said with a smile again before kissing my cheek and picking me up with my legs around his waist "come on, foods ready" he demanded whilst nudging Hoseok in his back with his foot

Once we got downstairs Jungkook put me down and got drinks of water for us all. Tae and Hoseok joined us eventually, Tae sitting next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder before starting to eat.

The whole way though dinner Jungkook had his eyes on me, I couldn't read exactly what they were trying to say but I could still see jealousy flying through them.

I tried to ignore his glares and focus on having a laugh with Tae and Hoseok. I could feel him bouncing his leg under the table as well as hear him tapping his finger tips on the table. I looked at him again and saw him still glaring at me. I picked up all the plates and placed them by the sink, I was waiting for the sink to fill and I felt Tae give me a back hug and a kiss on the cheek before going back to bed with Hoseok.

Once me and Jungkook were alone he finally seemed to calm down again and gave me and back hug as well as I cleaned the dishes. He licked and sniffed over my neck until I was finished and quickly pulled me into his arms once I was done.

"Can I drink from you later baby?" He mumbled whilst nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Only if you tell me why you've been acting weird"

"I haven-"

"Jungkook stop, Yes you have and you know it. Why are you acting crazy jealous?"

"It's just, I don't know, I don't like to see you give other people attention. When I found you cuddled up with them before dinner I felt like they were making you happier than I ever could, you had a huge smile on your face and your sweet little giggles were there"

"That was because we were talking about you and how perfect you are for me. I was only so happy because of you and you weren't even there"

"I'm sorry... it's just since that guy left me I have a hard time thinking it won't happen again, I'm just scared that one day you'll find happiness else where"

"I know you are, but Jungkook... I love you. Yes I love Tae and Hoseok as well but I'm IN love with you. It's completely different"

"I'm sorry baby, I know I should trust you that you won't leave me but it's just hard, you know?"

"I know, which is why I need to show and prove to you everyday that you're my one and only" I reassured him and saw his smile grow again before he nodded and kissed me softly "so to answer your first question, yes you can drink from me later" I smiled back and felt his chest vibrate as he giggled and pulled me up so he was carrying me back to bed "I love you Jungkook"

"I love you baby" he whispered before lying me down and licking my neck before pushing his fangs in.

~~