Part 16~

Me and Jungkook we're walking back to his car after a long day of shopping and spending time together. His hand was tight around mine as I walked along next to him, I would occasionally catch him looking at me with a smile which would just make me blush and turn away.

"I have to tell you something" he admitted once we were in his car and driving. He glanced at me and looked a little upset which kind of freaked me out

"Okay... What is it?"

"I'm not going to be around for almost a week and neither is Tae. Our vampire parents got in touch, they have both found out we have met our smells and they said they need to go over a few things with us. I go tomorrow morning and I'll be back on Sunday"

"Oh... that's okay. I'll obviously miss you but it can't be helped... it'll be strange not having you with me all the time" I admitted with a little giggle

"I know, I really don't want to have to leave you but our parents were adamant that it's just me and Tae that go. You'll still have Hoseok though" he smiled at me.

I kept my hand on his thigh the rest of the drive home drawing little circles with my finger. As we pulled up to the house he took my hand and kissed it before looking at me with a smirk

"What's that face for...?" I asked hesitantly

"Since I'm not going to be here for a week, I'm going to give you that good of an orgasm you'll be feeling it all week. You'll be so weak you can't even keep your eyes open but you'll still be begging for more" he said with a low tone to his voice. I felt that familiar warmth develop in my stomach already and he hasn't even touched me yet. He just chuckled and kissed my lips soft and sensual, making me feel weak under his touch.

"Bedroom?"

"Not yet baby, we still need to have dinner"

I groaned and got out the car, not forgetting to pout a little to make him feel bad for turning me on too early. He only laughed at me before throwing an arm over my shoulder and leading me into the house. It's been almost a month since Yoongi went home properly after the incident of him getting beaten up. We haven't really heard much from him apart from seeing him around sometimes. Whenever we do see him he will glare at either me or Jungkook, knowing it would be too risky to come over and test Jungkook's temper again.

"Hey guys, how was your date day? Dinners almost ready if you want some" Tae practically sang to us when we entered the kitchen

"Yes! I want some!" I accepted almost too quickly, I want to get dinner out of the way so me and Jungkook can vanish into our room. Jungkook laughed at me and sat down at the breakfast bar.

"We had a great date day, he's been spoilt rotten once again. I've told him about tomorrow as well. Did you manage to tell Hoseok?"

"I did, he's just in the shower. Mum rang before and said a car will be here to pick us up at 9am so don't go to bed too late"

"Okay..." Jungkook promised but smirked at me knowing that he will definitely be going to bed late tonight

Once Hoseok was out the shower Tae brought over dinner for us and a bottle of wine to split between us all. We all chatted and laughed together, telling stories from our childhood or embarrassing stories me and Tae had of each other since we have known each other since we were born.

"Jungkookie, I've just realised I don't know the story of how you became a vampire... or you Tae. Can you tell me?"

"Sure, but only if you stop calling me Jungkookie or Kookie" he teased me

"I'll never stop and you can try and get me to all you want" I replied cheekily and saw him roll his eyes before starting his story

"Well, I was 20, failing all my subjects in university and I didn't really have any ambition to do anything with my life. I was going out a lot, drinking... taking drugs... and then one night I met this girl who was just weirdly captivating, there was something about her that was different. Her name was Julia and we ended up being really close friends and she managed to get me back on the right path again. I was starting to do well in university, I wasn't drinking as much and I stopped all drugs. One night we were in my apartment watching a film when she suddenly became really ill, like she was coughing and wheezing a lot and obviously I'd never seen her show any weakness since she was a vampire and we don't get weak unless we're hungry. So then once she calmed down from coughing she looked at me and her eyes were bright blue and her fangs were out. I was in shock so I didn't move but she took my hand in hers and I could feel that something wasn't right. I asked her what was wrong and she just told me that she was starving and then asked if she could bite me and drink my blood. Again I was in shock but she explained that it's the only thing that would make her feel better so I agreed as I wanted to help. After that she almost instantly was back on her feet and carrying on with what she was doing"