Part 26~

I stroked my thumb over Jungkook's cheek, wiping away the tear that had fell. I pulled our chests closer as I was straddling his thighs, anything to get us closer to each other. I didn't think I'd ever tell anyone else about what happened when I was younger, but I'm glad I've told Jungkook. My Jungkook...

"Please don't be upset..." I begged him and kissed his forehead whilst pulling his head into my chest

"I can't help it... I hate the thought of someone hurting you, damaging you, using you. All you deserve is love, admiration, people showering you with gifts and surprises. You're too precious for this world Jimin, I love you so much"

"Well it's a good thing that I have my Kookie to love me forever and ever. The only love I need is yours" I replied whilst pulling his face up to mine, I kissed his lips gently and wiped his tears away again "I love you too" I placed my lips against his again, this time making it more sensual. Jungkook snaked an arm around my waist as he realised what was I doing. I felt his tongue brush against mine, he always knows how to give me exactly what, how to kiss me exactly right, where to put his hands, it's always perfect. I suppose it's a good thing that he can read my mind... wait can I read his mind now?

I felt Jungkook pull his lips away from mine and smiled at me

"You can read my mind baby, give it a go"

"How?"

~listen to me through this way~

~isn't this just you sending me thoughts like when I was human~

~Nope, this is all you baby~

~Really? How do you know?~ I asked with speculation over my face

~because it's not giving me a headache~ he replied with a guilty face

"Jungkook! You used to get headaches when you would said me thoughts? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you would make me stop... and I loved our secret conversations. But now... it doesn't give me a headache so we can have as many as we want" he smiled at me and tried to stop me frowning at him "now kiss me again, I miss your beautiful lips"

"Oh shut up" I giggled before kissing him again.

We soon were both gasping for air, but neither of us wanted to stop covering each other with love. He kissed down my neck and over my collarbones as one of his hands rested in the lower of my back and the other on the side of my neck

"Drink..." I begged him and soon felt his tongue lick over the skin to make it go numb. He kissed my lips briefly again before winking at me with his blue eyes and piercing my skin with his teeth.

This was the first time I felt him drink from me properly as a vampire and I couldn't be happier that it feels no different, perhaps just a little better. My body was flooded with euphoria making goose bumps cover my skin. I heard Jungkook moan as he drank from me a bit more. He was able to carry on longer now since I'm not as weak.

He suddenly placed his wrist in front of my mouth, silently asking me to drink from him at the same time. I happily accepted and licked over his smooth skin, I was beginning to love the feeling of my fangs digging into his skin.

I felt a flood of Jungkook's blood pour into my mouth making me groan slightly. I had one hand around his wrist and one buried into his hair, holding him onto my neck.

I felt his teeth slip out of me and his tongue brush over the wound. He sat back and let me carry on drinking for a while longer, stroking through my hair and over my back to comfort me.

"How can you look so beautiful whilst sucking someone's blood out of them" he chuckled which made me giggle and pull my teeth away

"Shut up, that's not true" I smiled at him and kissed him softly before cleaning his wrist with my tongue, collecting the last bits of blood