Chapter 3-The Dursleys

Comenzar desde el principio

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, as Hermione did the same. But, when we got it why Ginny was smiling this wide, our lips slowly stretched into a smirk as we looked at her.

"Oh, look who's excited," said Hermione, nudging Ginny a little bit.

"Stop smiling like that, it's intimidating," I joked, as she pouted and nudged me not too hard, followed by our laughs.

"Shut up," muttered Ginny, rolling her eyes at us, as Hermione and I continued to eat the meals Mrs. Weasley made just for us.

A few minutes of silence once again went into the atmosphere around the room, the only thing that was heard inside the room were muffled voices of the other Weasleys from different rooms and a few shouts from Mrs. Weasley that was obviously because of the Weasley twins, as I started to wonder about the joke shop they were planning to make.

"I told you already to stop all of this nonsense!" shouted a muffled voice that was clearly from Mrs. Weasley.

Then, a thought pop up inside my head making me instantly turn to Ginny who was still smiling widely whiles looking at the distance through the window.

"Ginny," I said, she snapped out from her own thoughts as she looked up at me. "I was thinking..."

Hermione also looked at me with a mouthful of scrambled eggs, as Ginny furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe you should stop focusing on Harry for a little while," I said, as I heard Hermione gulp behind.

"I agree," said Hermione, nodding rapidly at Ginny.

"What do you mean?" asked Ginny, obviously confused.

"Well, for about... How long? Three of four years?" I asked.

"Almost four years," corrected Hermione.

"For about almost four years you liked Harry and you're always so focused on him," I continued, little nervous on what I was going to say since I don't want to hurt Ginny's feelings.

"And maybe, try and dating other guys," suggested Hermione quickly.

When Ginny was about to open her mouth, I stopped her from talking over her.

"We're not saying for you to stop liking Harry, it's just try dating someone so, maybe, you won't have to focus so much on Harry and you won't be so shy around him," I told her.

"Yes, but maybe don't date anyone this year just yet, since you are still at your third year," said Hermione, as I nodded.

We waited for Ginny to answer, she was looking down at the ground and looked quite low about all of this, but I know that she's an open minded person so, she'll probably understand why we're suggesting all of this.

Whiles waiting for an answer from Ginny, Hermione and I kept on glancing at each other worriedly.

When Hermione and I felt like that we did something really wrong, and was about to say sorry to Ginny she finally spoke up.

"I totally understand, and if I start dating someone, maybe, just maybe, he'll realize how much I like him," said Ginny, with a reassuring smile, as Hermione and I sighed in relief.

~•~

"Y/N, you don't have to come," said Mr. Weasley a hundredth time to me, as we stood in front of the fireplace along with the other Weasleys and Hermione.

"It's fine, Mr. Weasley, I'd like to meet Harry's aunt and uncle," I said, smiling up at him, hesitating at first, but ended up nodding in agreement.