Ch 16 - Not So Castle Room

Queen Neptune going from a castle underwater, a fancy hotel with sea connections, to, a bedroom with a deep pool? Only thing Queen in there is the bed... Will she approve or goodbye to Mero?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After receiving a towel it was a quick dryoff and into your car again. Heading to Kimihito's house with the Neptune limousine trailing behind you. You laid the towels on the seats and pulled out of the hotel. The conversation was awkward seeing that Sebastian was driving the limo.

"The fact that guy drives. His fins hold the wheel and push the pedals. Interesting to say the least."

"Sebastian is also our professional driver."

"Great. Following a cheap escort like a low budget parade."

"Nervous Beloved?"

"Very. Only have a Queen coming to our room after she tried to drown me and her two butlers angry with me knowing we've had sex together. How do you think I feel about this?"

"Like you need me to love you and have fish together?"

You sigh. "You know what? If this all works well I'll use my credit card and take us out to sushi."

"Oh Titan I love the idea. Though I think you don't have to worry."

Not worry!? "What?"

"Keeping driving Titan. Keep driving."

"Ooooooookay..." I'm driving around my girlfriend with her mother traveling behind me in a white limo. She's inspecting the room we live in together to see if I'm good enough and if Kay is being a good host. Sure this is just a normal day. "So tell me, how come you never told me about you being a Princess?"

She put her hands together. "Protection."

"From?"

She sighed. "Being held for ransom. Or worse."

"We are not going there Mero."

"That's not sexual Titan."

"Oh? Ohhh... right."

"Should I tell my mother you will have my eggs when the time is right?"

(I have done a great amount of research. Many say are born like other mammals through a slit in the front. Seems like different mythologies have different beliefs.)

"Mero? How many can you have at one time? And where do they come out?"

She blushed. "So forward. My goodness." She sighed in joy. "Well we do have many eggs to have over our lifespans. But essentially I get pregnant just like you humans do. I don't lay eggs and hide them. Not like turtles or fish. I have a slit in the front in which the baby mermaid comes out. Two is rare but usually cause health problems or death. One is usually it. Most likely would be me or a hybrid of my kind and lizard man. Meaning they would look like you but in water have the ability to swim, have two ways of storing air, and webbed hands. At least from what I have heard and read."

That was so much to take in. The fact twins could be fatal. But at least eggs weren't going to be eaten. That's always good. "Wow. A Lot to take in."

~~~~~

You pulled into the driveway as Sebastian pulled on the side of the road and was going to assist Queen Neptune on her way out. You had time to call ahead to inform Kimihito about Mero's mother Queen Neptune of coming over for a visit. The only problem would be keeping Suu under control and Papi to somewhat, behave. Both a stretch but had no other choice.

You open up the door and everyone is sitting quietly in the living room. "Hey all. She's following in monmentarily."

"The fishes with you?" Asked Kimihito.

"Yup. And their is actually a shark species of mermaid. Franky is the Queen's personal shredder. Long story."

"Boy..." Kay sighed. (Boi!)

Sebastian slowly entered the house again. "Presenting her Majesty Queen Neptune." No fancy horns tooting for an introduction. By electric wheelchair she rolled herself inside and looked around the room.

"Fancy place. Lot of monster girls here. Where are is your room and the boyfriends?" Asked Queen Neptune.

"Follow me your Majesty." You push Mero in her wheelchair through the house and into her room. The bed is made but you are thinking the Queen is not going to like a simple bed, deep pool, and not really much else for her daughter.

"Daughter? Have you been sharing the bed with this man?"

"Yes Mother." She nodded.

"The pool is satisfying? Clean most importantly?"

You nod. "I help keep it in satisfying condition." Cause what else am I good for? Crying out loud here.

"I see. Cozy actually." The Queen commented as she examined the room. "Too basic for me but for her I know this works. A proper bed and a deep pool. Then the living room and kitchen are rather nice. The bathroom is really unique given a Lamia is at this residence. Well Master (FN) any words for me?" She asked as she relaxed her trident on her lap. On guard not knowing what else she is capable of. But it was time to speak your mind.

You bow. "Your Grace. I would like to say thank you for having you be our guest today. The agency has helped my good friend Kimihito give your daughter the best in their ability. Outside of that I would like to thank you for approving. I promise to take care of Princess Mero. You have my word. Sorry I'm not keeping this short. Is their anything else that you may have for me as far as what you need?"

She sighed. "Well young man I make these decisions every single day. It's interesting now how my daughter found a boyfriend. Not one knowing about royalty until my butlers found you. Just a few questions about you and your relationship."

Crap.

"Where do you work?"

"A factory."

"How many times have you spanked her behind, pulled her hair, and ravish her?"

"Once?" You start to sweat.

"I counted twice Titan." Put in Mero.

"I see... moving on. How many days off do you have?"

"I work three and rest three."

"And that's your car I'm looking at following here?"

You sigh. "Yes it is."

"Very well. Is there anything else you would like to add? I'm ready to rule."

"Court of land and sea?" You ponder.

"Decision of fate Master (FN)." Added Sebastian.

"Thank you. Now I do like to keep the piece between land and sea. Also my Kingdom. Now that being said I need someone to build relations. I must prepare and will see you tomorrow. And please, don't faint. As much as I love tragedy that will never do."

Fetish I swear to God.

"Sure thing your Highness. What is it?"

"You will work for me."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~~~~~

HOLY SHIT! Yeah. Working for a Queen. This is just nuts. I don't have much longer to go unfortunately but I loved working on this manga arc.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz