Ch 14 - Confess

Mero? You have splain to do. Seriously though I would be freaked out if I found out my girlfriend was a Princess and two butlers were harassing me. And if kiss is a sexual advancement... well you only porked her once or twice...

Just to let you know this isn't off canon manga. It's based off it but a twist. To find out pick up a manga. This is truly an amazing arc and think it's truly dreadful that this isn't in an anime. Truly amazing to the staff and creators.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Mero looked over with a smile. It was time to reveal the baggage. Not just put the briefcase on the bed and slowly open and remove piece by piece. This was opening the zipper and making it fly across the room. The fact you made love to someone who stretched the truth like that.

"Mero, can you explain everything to me?"

She took a breath. "My mother is the Queen of the Mermaid Kingdom."

"That, means, you're..."

"Yeah. Though I liked the way you've treated me Titan."

"And I don't regret us. Period." You go towards her to hold her hand. Only to be slapped on the wrist.

"Away." Ordered Potemkin.

"I swear to God I'll turn you into sashimi. Knock it off puffy!" You threaten.

"Behave please. Potemkin. Sebastian. Titan here is my boyfriend. He now knows who I am and he still has permission to be with me."

"Princess Meroune. What about the Queen. She's requested a visit."

Ahhh hell.

"Where?" She asked.

"The Majesty Hotel." Answered Sebastian.

"Not surprised. Titan can you drive us there?" She asked you.

"Beg pardon Princess but you expect this human boy to drive us?" Asked Potemkin.

"I pay bills. I'm an adult thank you. And on top of that don't complain if you can fit fatty! I just happen to know where it is too. Right by the water."

"Titan please. They're good to me."

"Does he drive a limousine or vehicle of luxery?" Asked Sebastian.

"Dumb schmuck drives Honda Accord. Deal with it if you want me to help you out."

"Very well." Nodded Sebastian. "Savage."

"Flounder."

"I do beg pardon Sir, does this look like The Little Mermaid to you?"

"Mermaid Princess and talking fish. Seems accurate. Buckle up fish lips as I brat traffic." You looked in the rear view as not a word was said. This was just nuts. Spending your day off going to an expensive hotel that would make you go bankrupt and then some. Mero. I care for you. You make me happy. Dating a Princess. Making love to her. What the hell am I doing? And what the hell is she doing with me? I'm not good enough to be a butler to her let alone a boyfriend, friend, or booty call. Geez.

Titan, I was told to keep this secret. Sorry for using my powers against you. I wonder if I will have you or if my love will forever be away from me. Though sorry for my two favorite butlers. They have an attachment to me. If I was in the wrong hands I would be held as a ransom. Surely you could understand maybe. But I want us. I want to get into that broken mind of yours when we kiss and make love. It's hot helping a man in need and giving a little affection. He's made my fantasies come true outside of my eggs.

~~~~~

Twenty minutes go by in a slow timing car ride. Smooth yet so tense and feeling choked up trying to breath comfortably. A right turn into the Majesty Hotel. The sign greeting you inside was surrounded by a dolphin spitting water in a fountain so big an adult can swim in it. One could imagine Papi or some guy in a drunken stupper taking a dive. (Fun fact. Babe Ruth was in the papers swimming in a hotel fountain. Don't remember if he was arrested or not.) Parking in a spot you seemed out of place. Your car was too new to be a restored classic and too old to be a new model. A classic Nissan Silvia on the left and an Acura purchased the last two or three years on the right. Way to blend in. "I sure as heck don't belong here. I feel so out of place."

"Follow us to the the suite Princess." Insisted Sebastian.

In the building this was more like a royal castle. Marble structure and red carpet make the whole main lobby pop. I should have dressed up better. Not like this. The elevator the four of you got in and it was cramped. Mero in her wheelchair for starters and then Potemkin was wide as a damn cruise ship so not much elbow room. Sebastian in the corner was cramped just like you. Maybe these elevators were made for a regular four at a time. Yeah.

It was the 30th floor. It skipped from 28 to 30. But why? The top floor was 31. Something just wasn't right. Why an odd number and why skip a floor? Someone need to go back to school or is 29 a bad number? Something no one could really understand. On the way up you stop at number 30 as Sebastian and Potemkin lead the way out and to a bright room. Glass tanks of all colorful salt water fish surrounded the walls and glass to outside a ten foot spot all the way down.

"I've been waiting some time now Meroune." Called a female voice. The light from the sun blinded everyone and all could be seen was a silhouette.

"Yes Mother." Replied Mero. You rolled her closer to the figure. "This is the tragic dream I've wanted."

"Huh?"

"Speak for yourself and give me an introduction." Ordered the voice.

"Very well." You move in front of Mero and bow. "I am (FN) (LN). I'm a factory worker and just found out Lady Mero is a Princess."

"You! Boy! Time for you to learn!" Ordered the voice.

"Beg pardon ma'am?"

"Time for you to know better."

Shit!

~~~~~

What does this woman have to do with you and Mero? Why does she not like you off first impression? Does this have to do with floor 29? On boy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz