Ch 11 - Moonlight Part 1

I don't want to spoil the mom arch for everyone especially for those for haven't read the manga. However spoil warning. Just to get that out of the way. And for its respectful owners I have a similar plan in mind.

That will be plans but I do have a full moon chapter coming up. For those who know what I'm talking about Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. You can skip but if you want. But this is an ecchi chapter... Not Nova type ecchi but you get me.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was very early morning as Mero stretched her arms. She checked the date and time on her dresser. It's coming. Maybe be would want it passionately first. He says he's my hopeless romantic. She taps you on the shoulder but you didn't budge. Then a light shake. "Love? Love you up?"

You let out a yawn. "Mero is it that time already?"

"Not quite Love."

"You need something then Mero? I got a long day ahead."

"No but, I wanted it to know if you wanted to practice before the moon hits."

"Moon? What does astronomy have to do with it? Practice what?"

"Sexy time Dear."

"The moon and sex have something in common?" You ask. Can I go back to sleep after hearing that question?

"Kind of. I mean have you thought about anything? Fish and blowjobs? My chest that you like to gawk at?"

You blush but thank goodness she couldn't see. "I don't... gawk."

"You notice."

"How can I not?"

"Please." Her tail was now over your legs. No way you can move out of bed now. "All yours." Since she slept topless her breasts were right there.

"Mero..." I'm getting this weird feeling again. What's going on?

"Love. I need you." This illusion is a small one. Just some more convincing.

Lemon Warning

Scroll to bold text to skip.

She brought herself towards you more. Now you felt the soft tissue relaxing on your face. Not like she's beating around the bush. Opposite of that actually. The fact that a woman was granting you permission to do lewd things before dawn was something else.

So soft. It's been a few months. You open your mouth lick her right nipple. With your hand play with her left. Has it been that long? I haven't anything like this.

"Darling don't stop. Please. I want to suck more." She moaned.

"Come here." You poke your head up and kiss her. She hugged her arms around your shoulders as your tongues connected. She was in a very wild mood. She separated and took a breath. "Tastes like sugar." Then looked down at the tent in your pants.  "Off."

"Huh?"

"Titan I need you to strip down. It's in order for me to satisfy you. I know you're a breast man."