Ch 13 - Mommy

After being pounded dry it's been rather at a slow pace at the house hosted by Kimihito. Sir Darling is doing his best to man the fort. How's Mero doing as your three day break from work is under way?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You woke up with no alarm clock. It was past eight and easy to just breath in the morning air and keep your back to the mattress for once. Mero cuddled into your side as you sipped a bottle of water to your thoughts. Had to hydrate. If you know what I mean. *Moan* *Ooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh*

She was finally waking up. "Morning." You kiss her forehead.

"You doing good this morning? I know you've been sore the last few days." She giggled.

Fondling your hair you had a good comeback. "Well I've been pounding the clock and someone I love."

"Titan you naughty man. It makes me wonder how even when it's good at the moment you make me laugh and ever so happy. You make me just want to scream like a school girl. And when it's tragic jump your bones."

"I need to recover Mero..."

"Granted. So what's our plan for today? You at the fish market? Staying in bed for a while?" She was as clueless as you were.

"No market. Bed your call. How's that?"

"Alright. Then be dressed around noonish." Mero seemed to be keeping something discrete.

"Okay. Morning swim before food?" You ask to pass the fugazy morning.

"Might be good after your work of tiresome days and 'long' nights."

"Long is something that makes you scream."

"And have my eggs."

"What?"

"I asked if you want scrambled eggs."

You glare. "No you didn't!"

Well I don't think I'll be Queen for sometime but need to have little ones. "Well I wouldn't mind a Prince that looked like you."

"Or a daughter with your hair. Quite cute."

"So a swim for relaxing those sore muscles? Skinny dip?"

"Can't hurt." A why not type of feeling. Drawers off and into the water. A little warm today too. "Not cold like it usually is."

She giggled. "I like it warm personally. It's romantic and keeps you up to."

"Up?" You ask.

"Down." She pointed.

The shaft. Crap. "Up..."

~~~~~

It's starting to become a good solid routine. Myra is gone and Mero is in. No drama. Obviously if she needs me to stand up for her it's all good. For real. I'm here. I work hard but I'm here. She's been kind enough to me since I got here. We share a bed. Ain't nothing we can't battle together. Ain't happening. Though this does feel like a Mermaid tale. Am I a pirate or a Prince? Highly doubtful.

Regardless of the drama that passed this week nothing starts a day off like an affectionate swim, basically no set time clock, and a fine breakfast by Kimihito. "Thanks Kay. You the man. Seriously."

"Well technically you do pay for it."

"Don't matter Sir Darling/Master/Honey and company. Hits the friggin spot nice. And I'm not hitting the market so if you need a hand let me know." You grabbed a toothpick to get in between your gums. It was a great morning. The sun shining with a tolerable heat, a slight breeze coming time to time, and everyone could hear birds chirping from trees. "Hello Monster House Civilization. Hey Mero if you are doing half as good as I am it's a turn off."

Mero thought about it for a second. "Not a turn off but not a turn ON per say."

Confession. Tragedy fetish. Wonder if it works if a guy can't pay the rent.

(Most women:

"Baby I love you. You are my one and; WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T PAY THE RENT!?"

Change my mind on that. Haha)

"Well you two look happy together. I mean the chemistry is all there. Probably important."

The girls glarred at Kimihito as you smirked at him. "Open mouth and insert foot." You flash him some teeth and then slouch in your chair. "Nothing can get better than this day?"

A knock came at the door. "Please don't tell me Ms. Smith." Sighed Kimihito. "Coming." Is another one going to be living here? He opened the door. "Hello?"

"Lady Meroune!" Shouted a tall and slender fish.

"It's been such a long time." Nodded a short and pudgy fish.

Two fish in tuxedos were in front of the door asking for... Mero? She was even surprised at the fact. "Sebastian? Potemkin? What are you doing here?"

"Hey you know these guys?" You ask.

"And just who are you?" Asked Sebastian. "Some fool?"

"I should be asking you that gills. What the hell is going on and how do you know my girlfriend?"

"Gasp! Sebastian you think he knows?"

"I am quite unsure. You Master..."

"(FN)." You sweatdropped. Not used to these professional greetings.

"Master (FN). How much do you know about Meroune-Sama?" Asked Potemkin.

"She is my girlfriend obsessed with tragic romance. She loves big fish. Likes cuddles and warm water. Yeah..."

"Are you holding the Princess against her will?" Asked Sebastian.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Princess Meroune."

"Baby... How... I... You're..." How do I go about this? How did I not know?

"Sebastian. Potemkin. This is my boyfriend. He's just a factory worker and started living her not long ago here at my host's house. Kay we call him. No one is a threat."

"Mero?"

"How dare you insult the Princess bit not properly addressing her." Snapped Potemkin.

"Agreed. Manners boy." Put in Sebastian.

"It's quite alright. I told him to call me that. He thought it was my real name the entire time. So sweet and works hard. He is the hardest man monster or human you will meet. It's harsh how he works so hard to get a kiss from me." Mero was in awe.

"How dare you sexual advances!" Shouted Sebastian.

"That's punishment!" Agrees Potemkin.

"Uhhh..."

Mero took a breath. "(FN). I'm sorry. I'm sorry to everyone. To Kay. And all the girls. I've kept this secret all along. I was told to keep it away from everyone. But I need to tell you my whole story."

~~~~~

Welcome back everyone. Sorry this took so long. I won't make any excuses. But it is here and we have entered what I call the Royal Arc. Mero has baggage to open up and you got two butlers on your heels. This is going to flare up in a flash or settle in like a comfy chair. But which one is it?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz