Ch 2 - Grind

Anyone know what happens after I get off a truck shift (6pm-3am) or work a 12 hour day? You shall see what happens. And can Mero hold it all in? To be determined.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With the sun almost down you stepped into the house. The girls second guessed that he left. Until he opened the door. Kimihito even caught off guard.

"Hey man where did you go?"

You laid on the couch. "I said some of these days are sun up to sun down didn't I?"

"Hard at the factory today. After clean up and shutting everything down, here I am. About twelve hours."

"Tired?" Asked Centorea.

"Very."

"Hug?" Asked Papi.

"I will never decline." You wrap around the harpy and pat her head. She was just so sweet and the warmth really helped.

"How about a bath?" Asked Mero.

"Hmmm..... might as well before I unwind. Hot bath would wash these troubles away."

"Troubles are tragedy?" She asked.

"Eh. Both."

"It's hot."

"The bath will be."

"That to." She sighed happily. Master's friend is handsome. "You need assistance?"

"Nope just a plate when I get out."

"You like fish Titan?" She asked.

"Yes I; huh? Titan? The heck?"

"It's a strong fighter that never goes down." Mero blushed a little bit. "And I do have good taste."

"I'll take your word. You are a mermaid after all. Surprise me I guess."

"Okay Titan. Master I have an idea." She called. "Can you roll me over to kitchen please?" Asking you. Giving you those sparkling eyes.

I feel weird. "Sure thing." Feeling a little off you roll her in the wheelchair to the kitchen and it's time for you to get your butt on the tub.

Among walking in it was quite interesting. "Wow dude. This thing is huge. I can swim in the damn thing. Welp. Bath time. The hot water gets turned on as you scrub off the filth off your body from work. No more sweat, dust, dirt, oil, or chemicals. By then it was time to rinse quickly and then soak. Man. Last time I had a bath like this I paid cash for it. Man Kimihito, Monster exchange or not this is cool. I mean some of the girls are rather interesting but Papi and Suu seem adorable, Centorea is graceful, Miia and Rachnera seem clingy and Mero well... guess it's a combination of things. Makes forcing to clear out much easier. You sigh in relief and lean back. Splashing in the warm water releasing every negative toxin from your body.

The door knocks. "You doing okay?" Called a voice.

"I'm on top of the world." You replied.

"Okay. Let me make it better."

"Sure thing." Then your mind processes that last sentence. "Wait what?"

The door opens as Miia rolls Mero into the bath. Both are excited. Especially Miia. "You have yours and I have mine. He needs me. Have fun. Bye now." And with that she slithered out of the room closing the door behind you.

Your jaw drops. What the hell... scratch that. WHAT THE FUCK OVER! OVERRRRRRRR! "Uhhhh Mero what's going on?"

"I came to show you how mermaids are." She leaped fro. The wheelchair and into the water. "It's hot. Just like the way your story makes me."