Ch 3 - Nope

What you are about to read is a a real life inspired event which happened to me yesterday when I changed my tires around. This is with a few tweaks. I mean c'mon read the title.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's been a couple days since Smith stopped by and you were just getting back from work. Now three days off. The sun was almost all the way down and then it hit you. You felt a few bumps.

Oh no. The bumps wouldn't stop. Dammit no. Ugh. You signal over and pull to a stop. Yup of all things you need right now. Flat tire. You carefully get out of the car to inspect. About a hundred yards away you are at a screeching halt. Yeah. Cause my dumb ass can ever catch a break. You give Kimihito a ring.

< Hello? >

< Hey Kay can you help me? >

< Dude I just served dinner. Where are you? >

< About a hundred yards away from your driveway. Can you and someone else help me get in the driveway? >

< Sure thing. I got a good idea too. Just a second. >

*Click*

What the hell does he have in mind? Then you see Centorea and Rachnera walk down the street. Nevermind. I take back anything negative. Like those girls would ever give me false hope.

"So Master what is going on?"

"We helping with your friend's car Honey?"

"Rachnera how strong is that web?" Asked Kimihito.

"Two tons at most. I can help pull the car with support." Rachnera shot a web at the front of the car. "Let's get to this since dinner is waiting."

Centorea is pushing from the back as you are on the right side of the car turning the wheel. (For my American readers it's Japan. Right hand drive.) Kimihito is one the left side as Rachnera is pulling her web. Since its a 90s Honda Accord it's rolling steadily. Faster than you by yourself even though it's lightweight. It took a few minutes but you put the car I  lark and grab your wallet out if the car and go inside. You head to the sink and wash the grime off with a paper towel then take a seat.

"Hi Titan." Greeted Mero.

"Hello Mero." You look over with a straight face.

"Oh my goodness. Somethings wrong." She cheered.

"Geez fishy. Tell me how you really feel."

"That I'm just waiting for someone to make a move."

"I'm just going to shut up and eat. I am going to have an interesting day tomorrow."

Kimihito was surprised. "Aren't you off?"

"I can't afford to replace that tire right now. I have to find work in town before I head back to work."

Rachnera was trying to get her ideas together. "What about taking the bus?"

"I would have to wake up two hours earlier. I don't sleep much as is. Heck. I wish I could be like Miss. Smith. I swear she teleports."

"You rang." Said a familiar voice.

"Yikes!" You fall out of your chair and hit the deck. Looking up its Miss. Smith with coffee in hand. "What now?"

"Just a check in. You have a few days off if I am correct." Smith said stirring her cup.

"I got to find odd jobs tomorrow to fix my car. I doubt I'll be here much. Need something else?"

Smith grinned at you. "Yes. Quite. Well a man at the fish market needs some deliveries. It's done by bicycle and with tip. Better than having to ask and get denied at least a dozen times."

Mero gazed at the thought. "What kind of fish?"

"All kinds not Mermaid. Anyways that all I got for now. 9 AM tomorrow in the shopping center meet a man named Kyro. Tell him I send you. Now Titan and Darling, you two take care. You're going to need it." And with that she smiles and exits the room. You were just in shock about the whole event.

"She loves five minute foot traffic I swear to God."

Mero was so excited. "So does that mean you can get paid in fish?"

"Money hopefully. But if he gives me a free fish I won't mine. If you're so excited it's yours."

"Fish from Titan. Master I'm glad you have him around."

"That's because Darling is the best."

You look over at Miia. Easy Lamia. Don't choke the poor guy. He's got beyond his hands full. Like come on. Although because of you the bathtub is almost pool sized. As if I mind.

Dinner was eating quickly. You didn't want to make too much conversation since car troubles were on the rise. It was that simple. But you got yourself time head in the bath. This time just a shower. No distractions. Or anyone entering the room. No girls and if Kimihito walks in deny the house keeping. That's just weird. But just a quick scrub and try to get ready for tomorrow. This was going to be all gravy. Now just to get the job done and get paid. Hopefully it was decent.

As the water shuts off and a towel is around you see the door open a few steps before you get to it. Lucky guess it's Mero.

"Hello Titan. Can I join?" She asked hoping for another mixed soak.

"I'm done. All yours. You'll have to run it."

"But... But Titan."

"I'm sure you know how it works. Now if you can excuse me I need to put pants on."

"Love you're so mean. Why did you have to be gone so soon. I'm waiting."

"Kimihito or one of the girls can get the water. Till then." You walk up the stairs to change.

Mero is there pouting but at the same time she's happy. "Hmph. My tragic love is scared." With that she turned the water on as her tail flapped against the bottom. Maybe I'm not approaching right. How does a Princess come onto her mate? What are the right notes to hit? He's much different than Master. He has by accident groped me or starred at my body yet. I wonder why? He's a man. A human man. Men like breasts. Maybe I'm missing something. Perhaps Miia would know something.

~~~~~

Mero taking pointers from Miia Senpai? Rest In Pieces. Good luck cause that's some serious emotions kicking in gear. Mero is forward but Miia is beyond that. Not like Mero can choke you though. At least I hope not. Oh boy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz