Chapter 18

The team was shocked when Batman and Red Tornado debriefed them about Roy being the mole and a Cadmus clone. They just couldn't believe it.

"We will go after Roy." Kaldur confirmed.

"Negative." Batman said quickly "Roy is a member of the Justice League. You kids should stay out of it."

Alarm bells started going off in Robin's head. Batman never calls them kids. He was about to leave when Robin stopped him "Hey Batman, can you pick up my homework from school since I missed yesterday."

His answer would define Robin's next moves. "Of course Robin." he then left.

The team started talking but Robin wasn't listening. He was focused on Red Tornado. When he saw the robot start to move he acted quickly "Kaldur move!" the team was shocked as he threw a disk at the robot. He convulsed a bit before falling limp.

"Robin what was that?!" Artemis shrieked.

"EMP disk." He answered as he searched the robot. "I made those after our visit from his friends." He found what he was looking for and pulled it from his hand.

"What was that for?!" Wally asked hysterically.

Robin held up the piece of Bio Tech. "Red Tornado was about to put this on Kaldur's neck."

Now the team was confused. "That makes since..." Zatanna nodded "I did feel a feint mystic presence from him and Batman."

"How did you figure it out?" Rochelle turned to Robin.

"I first noticed something was wrong when he called us kids. So I tested him." he answered "I asked him to pick up my homework. The real Batman knows I don't go to school. Therefore, proving him a fake." They nodded.

Kaldur turned to the team "Something is wrong. Half of us will search for Red Arrow. Hopefully he has insight into this. The rest of you stay here with Robin and try to get him back to normal.

~time skip~

Rochelle, Wally, Zatanna, and Robin were in Red Tornado's 'room' in the mountain. Robin was currently working on transferring his consciousness over to a different body. Of course at that moment Black Canary had to show up. "What are you doing?!"

"It's not how it looks!" Wally pleaded.

She glared at them "It looks like you're transferring Red over to a new body!"

Wally rubbed his neck "Ok so it's exactly how it looks..."

Red suddenly woke up "Team get out of the cave now!"

Black Canary quickly attacked them but Robin was able to knock her out with some gas. Upon Red Tornado's orders they abandoned the cave and got into the Super Cycle. Tornado caught them up on Vandal Savage's takeover of the League and how he'd used Roy to do it.

"The Staro tech took over the whole League?!" Robin asked almost impressed.

Red Tornado nodded "Luckily it is body specific."

~time skip~

The rest of the team had found Roy and he told them his side of the story. They then met up with the rest of them and compared notes. Once this was finished they devised a plan to infiltrate the Watchtower.

They were able to cleanse Black Canary's mind so she, Red Tornado, and Roy went and pretended to be under the influence of Staro Tech. Unfortunately Klarion and Savage knew better. They quickly placed new Staro tech onto them.

Lucky for them, they were now immune. They started fighting Savage, Klarion, and Hal Jordan as the Team stared reprogramming some of the other leaguers. The 3 were doing fairly well. Until the rest of the League showed up...