Chapter 10

Two weeks had passed since the mission in Bialya. All of the team's memories had successfully been returned. But that wasn't the only significant thing to happen. Someone now knew Robin's identity.

~time skip~

Dick was on his way to the Batcave after work when he noticed something unexpected. He ducked behind a bush as he watched two girls exiting a store. (In a totally non-creepy way!) He instantly recognized the girls as Artemis and Megan, minus the green skin of course. The two were giggling as they walked down the street. One of them must have just told a joke. This gave Dick an idea. He smirked as he slowly crept towards them.

"You and Wally seem to be getting along fairly well." Megan teased.

Artemis tried to hide it but her face turned bright red "You know... we're just friends! That's all!" Megan smirked unconvinced. "Oh yeah? Well what about you and Connor?!"

Megan's face also turned red as Artemis laughed. "We just like watching static together that's all!" Artemis wasn't buying it.

"Hey!" Artemis was almost knocked off her feet as a boy with black hair wrapped an arm around her shoulder and took a selfie with her. "Trust me, we'll laugh about this someday!" And just as quickly as he had appeared he ran off down the street.

Artemis just gapped at Megan "What was that?!"

Megan had to try her hardest to keep from laughing. Dick really shouldn't have risked his identity like that. But it was pretty funny... "No clue. Let's just forget about it..."

~time skip~

Megan knocked on the door of Dick's boxcar three times. (That was their secrete knock so they knew who it was.) "Come in." she slid opened the door and Dick instantly doubled over laughing. "Artemis' face was priceless!" he wiped tears from his eyes as he showed Megan the picture.

She smiled at him "I have to admit that was pretty funny. But you should be more careful."

"Don't worry 'bout it Miss M." he waved her off as they sat down on the floor. "Artemis couldn't figure out my secrete identity even if I held up a neon sign with big letters saying 'Robin is Dick Grayson!' She can be kinda oblivious sometimes."

Megan just rolled her eyes "Ok smarty pants. So how was your day?"

He shrugged "Good. Agent A taught me about the solar system and stuff so that was cool. What about you?"

"It was good." She nodded "Artemis recently received a scholarship from Bruce Wayne to attend Gotham Academy so she asked me to go with her to buy her uniform."

Dick whistled "Bruce Wayne huh? How'd she catch his eye?"

"That's the weird thing." Megan explained "Artemis said that she never applied for a Wayne scholarship. She doesn't know how she got it."

"Hmm..." Dick raised an eyebrow "That's odd..."

~time skip~

"Artemis?" the archer jumped as she turned around to find a smirking Boy Wonder. "What are you doing here? In Gotham? Shouldn't you be with your Uncle? Green Arrow?"

"Oh uh..." she thought up a quick lie "I'm here visiting a friend... She's in a spelling bee."

"C-O-O-L." Robin smirked at how flustered she was. This was so asterous. "Well ladies first..." he gestured to the Zeta Tube disguised as a Telephone Box.

"Your town." She pointed out "You go." Robin shrugged but did as she said.

Robin walked in and Artemis followed a few seconds later. As soon as she entered the cave Robin tackled her "Get down!" a blast of fire quickly flew over her head.