Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

Blake's POV

"WHAT?!" Kassiya yelled, making me jump almost six feet in the air. Damn, I hadn't been expecting that.  

Well, I guess I'm going to have to work my charm just to get her off my back. But I'll need to get her back for what she did.  

And I know exactly what to do.  

They both looked at me but I just smirked and walked away.  

If only they knew.  

Kassiya is completely clueless that I'm just like her. I do the same thing she can do but I want the spotlight. I want to be the special one.  

Maybe this next prank will make her shut up for good, and if I'm lucky, make her move away.  

It's not that I hate her as in I want her to die, actually, I find her very attractive. But it's her personality that wards me off. She absolutely hates my guts and I understand why.  

She's been having dreams about me, just as I have been having dreams about her.  

To be honest, I had no idea that it was her until the day I walked into her -- well, the day SHE walked into ME.  

She really needs to get glasses or maybe even contacts.  

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and walked towards my next class. I was already late, but I wasn't in the mood for getting in trouble.  

'I can't believe he's--'  

I stepped to the side just as a guy walked past me.  

That was close; if I hadn't heard his thought, he would've walked right into me.  

See, this is the good thing about being able to read minds.  

"Dude, get away from me!" A guy's voice called out.  

Shit man, do they really think I'm gay?  

Well, Kassiya's photoshop skills are no match for what I can do.  

I grinned to myself as I took the folded sheet of paper out from my pocket. I unfolded it and read over her lyrics.  

Now what can I do with this?  

Oh that's right...  

A lot.

Kassiya's POV (The next day)

The next day was pretty much alright. Blake never bothered me... but I knew he was planning on payback.  

I just hope it isn't as bad as I think it is.  

I never saw Robert again, so that was good. Now I can finally say that he got the hint and be certain about it.  

That reminds me, I need to ask Diana what the whole talking-to-Robert-as-if-they're-best-buds scene was about. You know...? When I saw them talking the day of the fight between Eric and Blake? Yeah, that scene.  

So, currently, the bell rang to signal the end of the school day and I was walking home once again.  

I was a bit more wary to my surroundings in case if Blake and his boyfriends show up. Hehe, boyfriends.  

I kept my mind alert for any thoughts that were near, and when I heard something, I'd look around and see a random person on the street or just a car passing by.  

A car honked and I nearly jumped out of my skin, but when I turned around, it was only a car being held up by another car.  

Damn, I really need to calm down.