Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Shit. I didn't need this, I didn't WANT this!!!  

It was bad enough he starred in my dreams but in real life?! That only means that... he's going to make my life a living nightmare.  

He just kept staring into my lifeless brown eyes while his vibrant blue ones just kept on twinkling. My breath caught, but I shook it off. We'll just see what he does, and if he's a jerk, then I guess that's karma for not listening to my gut.  

And sure enough, karma was back to get me.  

"What the hell? Watch where you're going," he practically shouted.  

What? Did he just imply that it was my fault? MY fault?! Yep. He's definitely going to make my life hell. Great. Just great.  

"Well, you should be saying sorry. It's your fault too you weren't watching where you were going!" I retorted. I know I was running and all, but I was trying to get away from Robert, and he didn't need to yell. I'll just take this calmly, and maybe he'll just back off.  

Boy, was I wrong.  

"Get away from me you bitch, nothing's my fault so it's pretty much yours now get the hell away from me!" He yelled. Ouch, he has one loud voice.  

Anger flashed through me, I had pretty much a NIGHTMARE about this guy and now it's coming true? And to top it all off... he's calling me a fucking BITCH?!! That asshole. Notice the swearing? Yeah, that only happens when I'm PISSED OFF.  

I glared at him with as much fierceness as I could manage and yelled back with the same level of volume he had. "Why don't you start opening your eyes and get out of your fucking fantasy world?! A lot of things can be your fault and you're just being a fucking ass about it!"  

He looked taken aback, but before he could do reply, I walked away.  

Stupid jerk. Thinks nothing's his fault... ha! If he thinks everyone is going to bow down to him he better think again. Me and my trio, wait no, now it's four-o. Me and my four-o will never, I repeat, NEVER let him get to us.  

At least, I hope.  

Ah, I have to talk to Diana about this.  

I walked into my classroom and sure enough, I was late. Stupid jerk made me late.  

"Take your seat, Miss. Richie, and ask the person next to you to get you caught up on the lesson." Ugh, I hate my French teacher. He thinks that everyone can speak his language when no one knows shit. Gah, I'm still swearing. I just need to forget about the guy, whose name I STILL don't know.  

Wait a minute... new guy... hot... BLAKE RIVERS!  

So he's the famous Blake Rivers who wants to fight Eric, eh? Well, man of my dreams or not, he's going to find a surprise coming his way.  

I looked around, trying to find a seat that wasn't beside Robert (since, unfortunately, he was in this class) but realized that the only seat available was beside him. I didn't worry though, there were three desks joined side by side. He sat in the corner, so I would be able to put some space by sitting at the other end, leaving the middle desk empty.  

I started walking when I felt a breeze blow by me. I looked back but there was no one there.  

I turned around and started walking to the corner desk, only to find that it was filled in by the one and only...  

Blake Rivers.  

He's in my French class. Another reason to hate it.  

And then I realized that now, the only seat left was in the middle. Between the two nightmares. Shit.