✰Twenty One: This isn't a prank, i'm in jail

Youngblood is an incredible album, and I'm so proud of 5sos. They've put so much work into this album, and for those of you who stayed in the fandom through the hiatus THIS ALBUM IS AN AMAZING GIFT TO 5SOSFAM AND THE WORLD (I'll say my favorites at the end of the chapter)

 They've put so much work into this album, and for those of you who stayed in the fandom through the hiatus THIS ALBUM IS AN AMAZING GIFT TO 5SOSFAM AND THE WORLD (I'll say my favorites at the end of the chapter)

Also I love this picture bc it combines two things I love: stranger things, and heart memes. Enjoy this wild chapter, you guys deserve it. Thanks for 7K, friends!

    Ashton

"Are you insane? Is this a cry for help Ashton?" My dad began, as he began to pace back and forth slowly. There aren't a lot of times when my dad is really upset with me, but when he is, he's scary. That's when I know I've fucked up. "You're drunk, you got into a fight with some guy-"

"Michael." I interjected. My dad rolled his eyes, and he kept ranting.

"And you got arrested. Anything else?" He asked me. I shook my head no, raising my fingers to touch my swollen lip. I stared blankly at the ground, trying to figure out how I ended up here. Oh my gosh, my mom. My mom has no idea about anything of this. She's going to ground me for a month. I'll never be able to see Luke again.

      I rested my head on the couch cushion, thinking back to how this all started.

        7 hours earlier

My mom grabbed her miniature suitcase, and she smiled at me warmly. She was spending the weekend with her two sisters, they were staying at this fancy hotel and just having a girls weekend. Even though it sounded extremely cheesy my mom was very excited.

          "Alright sweetie, I'll be gone until Sunday night. Don't party too hard, okay?" She joked, as she walked over to me and gave me a big hug. I smiled, and hugged her back. It was funny she mentioned partying because Luke is actually throwing a party. But she doesn't need to know that, she thinks I'm just going over to Luke's to hang out. Which isn't exactly a lie. "Have fun with Luke." She told me.

       She walked over the front door, and we said our final goodbyes for the weekend. Once she was gone, I went to my room to get ready for Luke's party. I changed my shirt and made my hair look nice. I don't normally put much effort into styling it, I normally just let it be out in its natural state. But I felt like using a little bit of gel. Or a lot.

Just as I was about to head out, Calum texted me. Things between us are still kind of tense, but we've been easing back into our conversations.

Calum: you going to Luke's party? Michael is gonna be there :) I know what you're going to say, but we're good now. We just needed a long break

I wouldn't call two weeks a long break.

Me: yeah I'm going, I'm about to leave