✰Thirteen: The Bandana

Smutty chapter woohoo     
Ashton

"Michael and I are back together, and let me tell you, makeup sex is the best sex." Calum said to me, as we got out of my car. I rolled my eyes, not in the mood to hear Calum's sex talk. Especially with Michael. We walked towards the school building, my eyes searching the area for Luke. I assumed he was already inside.

"Gross, Calum." I groaned, earning a laugh from him. I adjusted my bandana, feeling a little self conscious. Calum has me in this new look, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like it, it's just so different. My sense of fashion is mainly t shirts and sweaters, not tank tops with black skinny jeans and bandanas. Calum even got me combat boots to complete the look.

      My hair is normally a mop of messy curls, but today it's neatly styled along with a grey bandana. I could feel eyes on me as I strolled down the hallways, people staring at me curiously. Calum and I parted, as we quickly said goodbye to each other. I walked up to Luke while he was getting his things out of his locker. When he noticed me, he smiled, his smile quickly fading once he took in my appearance.

           His eyes slowly went up my body, his teeth biting down on his lower lip.

          "Fuck." Luke breathed. Internally, I was freaking out. Does he hate it? Do I look stupid? Is this too much black, it feels like a lot of black. Black tank top, black skinny jeans, black combat boots. He slammed his locker door shut, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "You look so hot, baby boy." Luke whispered, causing me to blush.

           "Calum picked it out. I wasn't sure if this is a good look for me." I answered shyly. Luke smirked, his eyes running over my body once again.

           "It's a great look for you." Luke responded, as I adjusted my bandana again. "Wanna come over after school? My aunt and uncle are taking my cousins to a movie, I only get to go if I pay. So I'll have the house to myself." Luke added, titling his head slightly. I felt bad that Luke's family never included him in stuff, and treated him like crap.

"I'm sorry about your family." I sighed. Luke shrugged his shoulders, leaning back into his locker.

"I'd rather spend time with you then see some stupid movie." Luke replied, a grin on his face. I thought for a moment, thinking of what I could tell my mom. I guess I could tell her I'm with Calum again. "So what do you say?"

"I would love to come over." I answered. Luke leaned over to kiss my cheek, before walking away. That's when my brain processed what was happening. Luke and I alone in a house. Sure we've been alone together before, but something about this feels different. Like something is going to happen. Sex. Am I ready for sex? I don't even know.

✰✰✰

           When I got to Luke's house, I started texting Calum like a maniac.

       Me: I'm at Luke's house oh my

     Me: what if he wants to have sex

    Me: I can't

  Me: like I want to but what if I'm bad

That cute Asian boy: ASHTON'S FINALLY GONNA LOSE HIS VIRGINITY

    Me: h e l p

    That cute Asian boy: okay well Luke is definitely topping so all you have to do is lie there and just like kiss him and stuff