✰Four: Not in the classroom, baby boy

Thank you guys for the votes & comments💗 Y'all are the best. Enjoy yet another update because I have all these chapters ready to post.

Ashton

             I wanted to punch Luke in the face, as soon as I saw him sitting at one of the tables in the photography room. This is my very first detention, and it's all his fault. What if this goes on my student record? He smiled at me, and waved goofily. I glared at him, and I sat at a desk in front of him. I heard Luke get up from his seat with his stuff, and then he sat beside me.

        "Irwin, this isn't like you! What are you doing here?" Mr.Johns asked, putting his arms out. I looked over at Luke, then back at him.

          "Mrs.Olsen." Is all I had to say. Mr.Johns nodded slowly, his mouth taking the shape of an 'O'.

          "Well, we can't all be the fun teacher." He joked, as he walked up to the front of his classroom. "Now would be a good time to work on your project," he suggested. I nodded in agreement, and I got out my notebook I use for photography. My notebook is more of a scrapbook. It has notes and ideas, but it also has pictures taped into it.

          When Luke saw me flipping through it, he took it away from me.

         "Give it back, Luke." I said angrily, not wanting to deal with his crap. Luke held it high in the air, out of my reach. He smirked, knowing what he was doing. He loved making me annoyed or upset.

          "Now, now, Princess. Mind your manners, and you'll get your book back." Luke said, setting the book back on the table, but keeping it in his hands. I glared at the pet name, and watched him slowly flip through the notebook. "Got any-"

       "Don't you dare," I warned, staring at him intensely. Luke had an open-mouthed smirk, his eyes gleaming with pride and confidence.

        "-nudes in here?" Luke finished. This kid is impossible. He stopped and looked at a picture of me in Hawaii. I was standing in front of the ocean, wearing my swim trunks. Luke licked his lips, and stifled a laugh. "Damn, you're hot." Luke said bluntly.

        "Can I ask you question?" I asked, putting my elbow on the table, and resting my cheek on my fist.

        "Of course, babe." Luke answered. I think my eyes would've broke if I rolled my eyes one more time. I ignored the pet name, and opened my mouth to speak.

        "Do you think about anything else but sex, or yourself?" I wondered aloud. Luke made a thinking face, gently tugging on his lip ring.

            "I think about you." Luke responded. I blushed without warning, and I looked down. He leaned close to me, I knew he was going to do the whisper thing. "I think about you in ways that you would call dirty, or impure." He whispered hotly.

           He thinks about me? I knew he always flirted, but I thought it was always just this game with him. I didn't think he actually...thought about me. Then something clicked.

         "You don't.....um, think about me when you're doing bad stuff do you?" I asked, kind of vaguely. Luke smiled in amusement. He loved this little game.

              "Are you asking me if I touch myself, princess?" Luke asked in a low voice, making me cringe with embarrassment. My cheeks flushed a shade of crimson, and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Don't be embarrassed, everyone does it." Luke assumed. I shook my head no, and Luke nodded to disagree with me.

         "I don't." I stated, with a shrug of my shoulders.

        "Impossible." Luke commented.