16

______________________ 

Ist Year C / Friday

______________________  

Before the strat of 1st preiod Zarghone took Noor, to the corner of class and made sure that no one was in hearing range," We have time to carry our mission."

Noor asked not sure about what he was talking about. "What mission, Zari?"

Zarghone made a face that showed wasn't he obvious. "You know we find the culprit of your torn shirt mission."

"But how are we gonna that?"

"Well, today during the match, I would go to the Janitor Room and from there I would hack the CCTV camera. "

"What match?"

"Today our college has a match against Iqbal college." 

It was during their 3rd lecture she heard some boys talking about a kickboxing match going to Gym with the Iqbal College but she was unable to hear who was fighting from their side. About half of the class left for the match but Rameez, Noor, Zarghone and some other boys remained to attend chemistry lecture.  

______________________  

College Sports Hall

______________________  

"Welcome to the 21st Kick Boxing Cadet Championship." Head Announcer Azim Yousaf said into the mike.

The crowd cheered at hearing this and "And now the Ist match of the championship will start after one hour. So, stay tuned to watch this exciting match between Ibtihaj Nasir Janjoa of Excellence College, Rawalpindi and Zaid Nadeem Overkazi of Iqbal College. As, Ibtihaj is defending champion, so will he be able to defend it or will someone else be crowned as the King of Kick Boxing."

_____________________

Ist Year C

______________________  

After the 3rd period was over, Head Proctor Hassan Zaman came and announced that "All the students are requested to come to College Sports Hall to watch the kickboxing game and also to support our college. Attendance will be taken, so if any student skips it, he will be answerable to teachers, will have to pay fine and suffer detention."

All the students left for the College Sports Hall. Noor and Zarghone also left

And when they came to Sports Hall, Noor was rendered speechless of how majestic it was as today it was transformed into a boxing platform.

"Wow."

Both of them sat on the left side of College Sports Hall and occupied front seat seats. Rameez also came and sat next to Noor.

______________________

Janitors' Room

_______________________

After marking the attendance both of them left. Zargonhe said to Noor to wit for him in the corner where the CCTV camera can't see her. He also instructed her to tell him if anyone comes. They set their signal to be 3 times a cough.

Zarghone hurriedly took the laptop out of his backpack and start doing the work. The server was quite strong but somehow he managed to slipped pass it without leaving his IP address behind.

Now came the critical stage of the password. He put the default admin and password which did not work. Earlier he had installed another program which helped in cracking the strongest passwords. So he opened it and with its help now he had access to all the CCTV cameras.