04

___________________

 Ist Year C (Noor's Classroom) / Recess / Friday

___________________

On Friday in recess Noor was feeling hungry, took out her lunch and turned around, only to collide with someone, making her drop the lunchbox in her hand on the marble floor.

"Ah. Sorry," Zarghone said sounding apologetic.

"No. Its ok," replied Noor and bent to pick up her lunchbox from the marble floor. She took her lunch out, recited Bismillah and started eating Kebab Pratha. She turned to Zarghone and offered him her lunch, which he politely refused.

She told him: "It's not polite to reject Allah's food. You know: Hazrat Aisha Siddiqa (Radi Allahu Anha) narrates that Rasul-Allah S.A.W said, "Do not get up from From food (DastarKhawan-Mat) until Food has been picked up" (Ibn-e-Majah). Please have some. My mom's Kebab Pratha is very delicious. Take a bite and if you don't like it then leave it."

"Ok," Zarghone came, took a bite and moaned as Pratha Kebab were very delicious.

"It's very delicious, Jizakallah Khair (Thank you) Noor," he replied honestly.

"Ah, Noor..........."He spoke hesitantly," You don't have any problem with my gender, unlike others."

"No, Bhai (Brother)." She told truthfully.

Zarghone sighed that showed how distressed he was. "All my life I have been degraded, humiliated, just because my Rab (Allah, God) decide to make me genderless. But, I always thank Allah Subhan Talah for blessing me with all the five senses, with eyes that can see; with the nose that can smell; with hands that can hold; with feet and legs that can walk and run. I thank Allah for not making me disabled and I will always be thank full to him. No matter, what pain I am going through or what difficulty I am facing, For HE IS THE CREATOR OF ALL, For he is Rehman and Latif. "he paused for some time.

"I don't mourn for me being Genderless. I work hard and My Rab, My Creator; always rewards me in the form of academic success. I may not have love of my parents or love of other people, But I have Allah's love, For he loves a person more than 70 mothers, (A famous hadith). I will inshaAllah continue to work hard, with Allah's grace, till I reach my goal."

"Bhai, don't bother with what other people say, always pray to Allah, work hard and be patient. I know it is easy for someone to say to do Saber(Patience), But Allah always tests his favourite persons. So have tawakl and faith in Allah for HE is Mussibul-Asbab(Problem Solver). "

"Yes, Noor you are right. I am very moved and motivated by what you said. I will inshallah remember all this. It's so good to be finally to talk with someone so freely. It's been forever since someone talked to me like that. Khair (Anyway) enough about me, You know our next period is Free as Sir. Mohsin had to leave for some urgent matter," Zaheer joyfully informed Noor.

"No, I didn't know that. What will I do in free time now? I don't want to do homework ."

"You can go on sports ground and play, Could do swimming or read in the library. There is a separate section for girls swimming."

She said excitedly,"Oh...Library; They have a library where I didn't know that. Earlier Zaheer Bhai (Brother) showed me the campus, but he didn't mention any library. Can you show me the library, as I am not very familiar with the campus yet?"

"Yeah, Sure and probably you did not see library because there is a whole building reserved just for it; that is on the other side of the campus," replied Zarghone.

The left for the library. During their walk to the library, Zarghone started telling Noor."Joined Armed Forces Cadet College is an elite school. In this campus, pampered students flaunt their wealth and band together in cliques. Unfortunately, just being rich isn't enough to survive the teen tyranny at the campus- outsiders or loners are often marked as targets by the bored uber-clique Heads. Once a student is delivered by 5 Head's "tyranny" it signals the rest of the school to go all out in harassment and bullying."