12 | This Is For You

Seung went to the studio like he told her to and was confused why he wanted her to meet him there

Seung went to the studio like he told her to and was confused why he wanted her to meet him there. It was all so nostalgic. When was the last time she came here? It seemed so long ago now.

She entered the code to the studio and walked in. She took in the familiar sights and breathed a weighty sigh, full of reminiscence. It was just like she remembered it.

"Oh, you're here!" Yoongi bounced out off the recording room and pulled her inside. "There's something I want you to listen to."

Before she could speak he placed some headphones over her ears and busied himself with the many buttons in front of him. Seung, as curious as she was, waited patiently for the song to begin. Once it did she covered her mouth in shock. "Yoongi... This is..." She looked at him with watery eyes.

"Yep, it's the song we started writing before you left." He beamed proudly at her.

"It's beautiful."

"Do you remember the lyrics?"

"Only parts of it," she admitted and cleared her throat, then she let the melody take over her whole being. A sweet voice escaped her parted lips, and she lost herself in the music.

Yoongi was just as entranced as her, but for a whole different reason. Seung took over his vision and all he could focus on was her. Her voice was sweet like honey and left him breathless. How he had missed hearing her sing. Often, in the past, they would come to the studio to write music and perform their own concert, just for them.

And right now it felt like old times.

It got to the part where Seung didn't know the rest of the words and it was time for Yoongi to do his part. He stood her up and moved her so she was firmly pressed against him. And then he rapped the lyrics he had written for her.

For the song they could never complete together, all the years that they had lost, and for all the moments they missed of each other. For everything. This was their moment and he wouldn't let anything get in their way.

Soon the music ended and Yoongi was breathing heavy. Without a moment's hesitation he leaned down and melded his lips with hers. It was like it was their first kiss all over again.

And they hoped this time they had together would last forever.