11 | Morning

Fingers traced his features as he slept soundly, his nose cutely creasing at her touch

Fingers traced his features as he slept soundly, his nose cutely creasing at her touch. Slowly his eyes opened and looked lovingly into her own, appearing a bit tired as well. He must've slept late, and she felt bad for him having to take care of her in her fragile state.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Yoongi moved so his head was rested on his folded arm and with the other arm he wiped the tears that were making tracks down her cheeks.

"Hey, stop crying." He shifted slightly and pulled her into his chest. "Those people know nothing and don't know what they're talking about. We know the truth and that's all that matters."

"I know. I'm not crying because of that though..." She snuggled closer to him and wiped her eyes. "I feel so bad that I keep dragging you into my mess. I also feel guilty for leaving you like that years ago."

"I've already told you that is forgotten and I forgive you for it. You debuted before me and that's a great thing. You should be proud of everything you've accomplished."

"So you've had one little hiccup this time. All of this will just strengthen you, not just as a person, but as a singer as well. You'll be back on stage soon and you'll show them all the power of Yoo Seung. If you need someone to lean on right now then lean on me, and if you need someone to trust than you can always trust me. I will always be here for you, Seung, so rely on me more."