10 | Always Here

There was no answer from within the house when Jimin knocked on the door

There was no answer from within the house when Jimin knocked on the door. He tried again only this time harder and when that failed he pulled on the handle, only to discover that it was unlocked.

Pausing for a second he contemplated whether it was a good idea to just walk in, but what if she was really in trouble? He pushed open the door and stepped over the threshold. The first thing he noticed was how dark it was and the second was the shadowy silhouette huddled up on the sofa.

His facial expression displayed his concern, and he tried to not let the pity he felt for her show.

"Seung, what's going on?" He moved towards her and bent down next to the sofa. He placed a hand on her shoulder and noted her appearance. Her hair was a mess, dark circles were proof that she hadn't slept in a while and her face was pale.

She showed him her phone, and he took it from her hands. Disgust overcame him as he read the emails that she had received from antis, and somehow they had gotten a hold of her number. She had also received some threatening texts.

"Every night is the same. My phone won't stop ringing and sometimes there will be a person talking and other times there is nothing. I had to turn off my phone. Why can't they just leave me alone?"

Jimin didn't know how to answer and just brought her into his arms. He rocked her until her sobs had quietened down.

He pulled away from her. "Seung, I'm just going to make a quick phone call ok? I'll be right back."

Jimin stood up when she nodded and went out to the hallway. He dialled the number of the person she needed more than anything right now.

A short while later, Yoongi was let into the house by Jimin. He thanked Jimin for letting him know the situation and that he was here now so Jimin could go back to the company.

"Seung, get up!" Yoongi ordered as soon as he walked into the living room.

"But..."

"No buts, you can't let these people get to you. If you do that's showing them that they've won." He hauled her to her feet and nudged her towards the bathroom. "Go take a bath and relax. I'll clean up around here." He sighed when she was inside the bathroom and he heard the water running.

He took out the cleaning supplies and cleaned everything as best he could. Once he was done, he heard the door opening and Seung stepped inside with fresh pyjamas - her hair still wet.

"Seriously, Seung." He rolled his eyes and took her hand.

He sat her in front of the sofa and went away for a moment to get the hairdryer. He came back and sat behind her, her body resting between his legs. He brushed her hair soothingly as he dried her hair.

They were lulled into a comfortable silence by the sound of the dryer. Her body leaned into him more and he remembered all the times they had been like this before. Their relationship had seemed so perfect and that had all disappeared along with her. Now she was back, and he wanted to make her his once more.

He turned off the dryer and caressed her hair, then turned her so she was facing him. She had never looked so beautiful before. No, now isn't the time. He reigned in his feelings and smiled down at her.

"You're done." It relieved him to see that her pallor was better than before. "What should we do now?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we can watch a movie?"

"OK."

Yoongi waited on the sofa, with a blanket wrapped around him, for Seung to find something to watch on Netflix. When she had chosen, he opened up the blanket for her to join him.

He laid back on the sofa, drawing her body closer to him. With her head on his chest, she could hear his heartbeat and it comforted her. He ran his hand down her back and pressed his lips on her hair. Soon her tiredness closed in on her and her eyes fell closed as she drifted off to sleep.

 Soon her tiredness closed in on her and her eyes fell closed as she drifted off to sleep