Chapter 13

As we were passing by islands I noticed Mountains that seemed bigger than our ship and made the sky glow making the what was around us beaming with a sky blue of passion that made the atmosphere seem calm and relaxing as I was at the sky while working, the sky looked so dazzling and enhancing in a way "Hey Celine! How are you?"Nic asked. me in a humble and cheerful voice behind me as he looked where I was "Oh i'm good you?" I answer back with the same question.

"Oh, I was just saying because you were spacing off and everything heh.." Nic giggled as He then looked at me "Well.. I mean the sky looks really beautiful, it's a pretty view!" I spoke out as I saw bird soaring in the air then I look at Nic who then looks shocked but then looks back to look at the sky "Yeah i guess you could say that" he assert as he then walked off then writing in his journal with a smile.

Seems like someone's in a good mood! "SCRuBBy! gEt baCk TO WOrK!!" I heard Lex yell startling me a bit as I then shifted quickly to getting back to work posture and mopping the floor.

Some hours pass and I get done with cleaning as a put the mop away as I start to head to get where Verill usually is the eating area or well for Verill who is always in the kitchen I walk in to see Verill drinking something sitting at a table, she seemed dazed by her expression it sort looks a bit like what Nic was telling me about.. A drink called a Grog which is a mixture of water and rum if i'm saying that right, But I think that's why she's dazed As I walk more into the room.

She was first had her head down more in her arms and would have her head up while taking a sip, however she must of saw me because she sat her head up "Oh hey Celine" She speaks softly and tired "Hi Verill! Are.. you ok?" I ask as I sit by her and she looks at me "Oh.. it's just.. I'm a bit worried about the mission.. I heard from Kyle that it's apparently a deadly mission.." she answers.

It shocked me that she got the info from Kyle, I don't remember telling them at all "where did Kyle get that information" I asked her nervously as she then looked at me and took a sip of her grog as she then wiped her mouth as she then puts down her drink on the table as she then just shrugged at me "I have not idea where he got that idea probably talked to him about it?" Verill claimed speaking her mind but didn't seem certain.

"Why do you ask?" she added on which startled me completely and made me worried "oh no reason! Just out of complete curiosity and eagerness" I laugh nervously, I can feel my face get red by being flustered so I then stand up and leave out of nowhere leaving Verill there to be in utter confusion, poor Verill... I'll talk to her later and say sorry, I then go up stairs find out that Pan swiftly comes down from the bird nest, that's what I think it's called not entirely sure, but from the knowledge from Lex, Nic and Thera tell me about these pirate sayings.

"LAND HEEEeee" Pan Shouts as we slow at the docks of a huge kingdom like island with a beaming sky behind as I could looked at the island like kingdom I see people selling things in market squares that are far away yet I can smell everything from a mile as which smells like lavender, mixed with honey, and a tint of mint that easily fills the air. "You seem amazed" Taj chuckled at me spacing out into the scenery.

"Alright crew! We will be going to the king!" Lex speaks clearly turns around to us as she is already off the ship. We nod in agreement as we all then start to walk off the ship onto the magical island, and then right after Rain and I start to disconnect the ship to the island as everyone starts being in their groups while walking up onto the market square I see Gaby and Verill buying things like bread and other interesting foods and something that I is extremely delightful, delicious, and outstanding, cookies!

I've actually had cookies more lately, but sadly Lorrin thinks it's a bit unhealthy for me but.. Then I realized you can bake cookies with vegetables! It's interesting really! I then walk over to Nic as I look around seeing a beautiful clear sky "You looked really excited" Nic snickered as he went by the a farmer's market part of town and bought vegetables, then some interesting fruit i've never heard of before like Yuzu, and a vegetables called...Cucumbers?

I'm not sure but they both taste good, Me and Nic tried some before taking any, Right after I saw Lorrin come up to us "Hey guys! Look!" Rain shouts pointing as he puts a arm around Nic, we both see a strange man in the square of the town..as we walk closer to the townsquare we see the man has black raven like hair and his face is half metal wearing a cape and he is somehow making lighting come out of his hand like sparks to make a image.

"Make a...Cat!" A small girl yells out of the group of Children as they all look amazed as they all look up at the made out of lighting Cat, "Can you do that?" I ask Nic as he looks surprised and off guard "N-no I can't... I d-didn't even know that was in my spell book.."He spoke shyly "No no I was just asking! Your magic cool also!" I answered with a smile, "I THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TOBIESTER CAN DO ALL!" the guy with half metal face said as he then out of nowhere pointed at me and said.

"YOU! BE MY ASSISTANT" he says as he gets off of the center of town which have only two steps to get down as he stepped off and a far distant putting his arm out which confused me but right after I see a rope of lighting come from his hand and wrap around my wrist as it then wrapped over my legs as I struggled in panic i then realized I was floating and I could tell my friends were also surprised as I was.

"And now for the last trick of the day.. THE PUPPET" he reveals as he then does a Creepy smirk and basically moves my body with the lighting rope, he makes me do a twirl, then another one then another then more until i'm dizzy, I then get scared because he puts me up in the air floating and make me do backflips which alters my vision as he then puts me down to the ground again and makes my dance with him for a moment.

Then making me fly in the air while the lighting is removed I then land in a fountain, all the children seem shock but then clap and cheer as Nic and Rain come rushing to me "You alright??" Nic said getting me out of the Fountain as Lorrin death stares the guy for a moment "I have no idea what the guy was thinking... like what in the world?!?" Rain grumbles in annoyance as the guy Came up to us when all the kids left to their parents.

and, he looked nervous "S-sorry about that I honest never uh.. Performed in the square, also I'm sorry if i hurt you" He conveyed to us as he took off the hat and scratched the back of his head "Yeah you better be you little-" "I think that's enough Rain.." Nic interrupting Rain as Rain tried to come down and sighed "It's Fine Mr...mr... Um sir what's your name?" I replied in question as the guy looked up and put is Hat back on as he then tipped it to us as manners "My Name is Toby". 

i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee