Chapter Fourteen

Later Me, Nic, Rain and the Lighting Guy, Toby had started walking around Toby said something about a popular place he wanted to go to, even though I don't drink that stuff I'm still excited to go, as we walk I see the place Toby was talking about the "Diligent Swan" the sign said as I studied the carved swan right by the sign, I see many people in there yet the place looks elegant yet still not as frilly.

"Is that the place you were talking about?" I stopped to asked pointing at the somewhat elegant place "Yep! That's the place!" He answered with a smile as he then walked to the door and opened it "you go first" He added as we went in with him holding the door for us, as he went in and closed the door we hear interesting sounds that had a rhythm to it, I then see a bartender that had his eyes blocked by his circular glasses that was glowing a ominous green he seemed more focused on cleaning the glasses.

He had as I then saw men singing and dancing as Toby, Rain and Nic sat down, "Hey... Cally.. can you get me a drink?" Toby asked the Bartender, The Bartender or.. Cally chuckled a bit and nodded "Thanks.." Toby conveyed soft as he rested his head on the table "And I see you have people with you?" Cally asked with a smile as Toby did a slight nod "Today It'll be on the house, Since you haven't even paid your debt" Cally chuckled as Toby blushed in embarrassment.

"thanks you're a reallll pal" he sighed sarcastically. As They get their drinks I then pay attention to the people also here again as I see Dancing men... Sing women.. Gaby.. Singing m- WAIT GABY?? I then see Gaby trying to drink all of the bottles and there are like 30 different bottles on her table I then get tapped on the shoulder "is...Gaby Drinking all of that?" Nic whispered I nodded thought unsure.

"Oh her? She doing a challenge of month to drink all 30 bottles of booze in all the same day" Cally explains as he somehow is right by both of us which make us jump a little but as I looked to the ground I realized His feet aren't talking the ground, what in the worlddddd, "Oh yeah heh.. I forgot to say.. I'm a ghost bartender" Cally murmurs causally both me and Nic look at each other then look at him then at each other then I then we just accept it.

"I don't wanna though.." I heard Toby cry no but literally he is crying out his eyes while drinking from his bottle "But, Aren't you magic! Silly you were just performing outside" Rain answered to him not even had touched her drink as she tried to comfort him "Yeah but I don't think I can anymoreee I'm just some half robot whos a bum and does shows for attention asks for spare channgggeee" Toby whines still tears in his eyes as he smashes his head in the table as we all look at him just little worried.

"Listen.. Toby there is no need to cry-" "He cried every time he's here" Cally concluded interrupting Rain "He didn't even say what he does for a living right" Cally blurts out facepalming as we turn to his attention, but the I see in the corner of my eye that Gaby has fainted "GAbY!" I shout as I run over to her and shake her "come one get up! Gaby.. GABY!" I yell but I realized sooner of later that she is the term... "knocked out cold" as some say. I then see everyone also crowd around her trying to also wake her up but soon enough we hear shouting "GUYS GET OVER HERE!".

i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee