Chapter 10

Ysa seems to be open the door for me and Dippy and we go inside I and Dippy also see everyone else Gaby seem chill Nic getting patched and healed while looking at around the room, Lorrin poking at some some type of ore of some kind, the others seem to have Tea and these baked dough and chocolate chips in side as a chair floats in and as I sit in it the chair surprisingly pushes in I then take a look at the Baked dough things then look back at Thera.

"What are we doing here?!?" I ask in confusion "Well since we've kinda all took while Ysa here decided to treat us, which in my opinion is pretty dope!" Rain claimed while eating the doughy thing on the plate. I decided to pick on up "what's this called??" I blurt being puzzled on what this thing or food is, "it's a cookie!" Pan responded sipping her tea then putting it down.

"it's a sweet treat you eat it's not healthy for you but it is delicious" Pan added with a bit of a giggle. I decided to take a chance, as I bite into. It tastes sweet and savory as I the dough seems soft I feel myself a smile grow on my face as I finish the first one and grab another. "Whoa! You must have a sweet tooth let's hope I don't cook a bunch of deserts one day!" Verill laughed as I stop at my embarrassment of eating like a pig and just try the tea, it's nice and calming enough to soothe you for a bit.

"Alright! So would any of you like anything else?" Ysa conveyed looking at us eating and she seem to be very polite as Dippy stood up "I'd like speak with you" Dippy claimed in A ominous tone as Ysa nodded while walking back with Dippy into the dark part of her house that was sort of lighten by dark colored scented looking candles which was very odd and notorious. As they went off I decided..

I kinda wanna eat more cookies, considering seeing Nic I then stood up with it seemed to be a bundle of cookies in my hands as I walked over to Nic "what are you looking? Is it interesting" I inquire to Nic as he turned to me with a jar in hand "This jar.. Is the jar of scourge looks delightful" Nic said laughed madly. I think that jar is making him go crazy.. "And i'll be taking.. That away from you!" I mutter as a swipe the jar out of his hands.

"ughh.. That jar is no good don't hold hi- What the?? You're making the jar turn white!" Nic speaks as I stopped looking at him and at the jar I put the jar down and it stops turning white as it first had a dark feeling aura now to a semi aura with none bad intentions from before "you purified the scourge matter in it!" Nic declares in shock "I don't even know how I did that???" I fire at Nic "Well then whatever it is seems cool" Nic asserted back.

I see everyone stare at what just happened making me flustered and embarrassed "Wow scrubby I never knew you could do that!" Lex let out she seemed impressed but also confused at what I just did "So... like is this what magic is like?" Lorrin questioned at everyone but everyone was silent. "Oh calm on guys.. I know some of you at least have some magic or something darlings.." Kyle mentioned and breaking the silence.

"well i mean.. I guess this is a bit awkward.. Guys let-" "NO!.. You guys should at least tell everyone you have magic or somethin- "Kyle listen you little Cackle fruit Don't make me kick you're dungbie off the ship to black spot you!" Gaby first spoke then getting interrupted by Kyle then interrupted by Gaby "You two both listen. Were on a team and i know you have to deal with us but that's part of it also Kyle it's a secret it's a secret we keep from each other to keep everyone here safe and not spiral into hell and destruction with each other. ALSO gaby you're a higher command.. Act like it."

Lex declared leaving everyone a to it seems a little tense but Pan, and Thera and Gaby just lowers her head. I feel a bit bad for Gaby she was just trying to tell Kyle to stop.. Also it seems like this is all my fault "I'm sorry! I caused all of this you guys can punish me later, I'm sorry.." I said lowering my head then looking at everyone "don't worry Cute shortcake it's all right" Gaby replied making me flustered and in shock "S-s-shortcake??" I yelled.

"well yeah I think you're the shortest one here Celine" Pan laughed as everyone started to laugh I think in agreement "Looks like I can now call you... SCRUBCAKE" Lex wooed out "SCRUBCAkE?!?" Thera blurts out laughing "what type of cake though?" Lorrin asked "Cookie short scrub cake" Rain answered "Why Cookie?" Pan questioned " Listen bread. Don't test me" Rain implied making Pan do a spit take and giggling as she put her tea cup down. It's good to see everyone smiling because when were all negative it isn't the best..

"Are you guys having fun?? I could hear you guys laughing from back here" Ysa exclaimed "Also were done with what we had to do- Wait what happened to my jar of scourge?" Ysa realized as the room turned into deafening silence "..W-well.. I touched it and I kinda um.. Well you see I uh.." I hesitated to tell her I feel like a froze "um.. I.. touched it, and it turned...like t-this" I recited while I felt flustered and uneasy she stared at me, a dead cold stare that made me feel ensnared and inconsequential.

"oh honey! You did just what I wanted! I need a jar of purity always!" She remarked as she sounded jovial and delightful and giving me a hug "I hope everyone had A good stay here It seems like Dippy is ready she's just doing a few more things!" Ysa expressed with passion as we see Dippy come out of the darkness as she seemed to wipe her mouth and smiled "Thank Ysa, and also thank you all for getting me here so I could do what I needed".

Dippy thanked everyone "No problem!" Lex blabbed with a thumbs up "My pleasure Dippy" Ysa says "We may leave. Let's go Lex and her Crew" Dippy commanded as she then lead everyone out the door while we all waved bye to Ysa as she waved back and Dippy easily guiding us back as she was by me she looked down at me "I'm sorry my sweet.. That I tried to eat you.." Dippy apologised "No no, it's fine.. It's just I don't know why you were so hungry.. I just hope you're ok now".

I tell her she then seems to bring out a dark colored rose from her robe and put it into my hair "I would like to braid your hair heheh it's just so soft! A n d P i n k same with Taj and Verill!" Dippy suggests looking at us 3 I see Taj and Verill look at each other as if something might go bad but look a Dippy "um.. Ok!" I yell "Y-yeah uh ok.." Verill accepted "I mean I guess why not..!" Taj reply.

I think the trip back will be nice!

i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee