Chapter Seven

I go into kitchen I then sit down to eat because The cooking Verill does taste good! But then I see Gaby and Verill Talking in the kitchen so I hide and hear what their saying "Gaby what the hel-" "Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns!" Gaby interrupts Verill as she seemed to be annoyed yet I think she's laughing at them at the same time "Oh dear" Verill Laughed as she seemed to finish a pot of soup and seems to be finishing everything else I then see Gaby walk out the door.

"Hey wanna come out with me?" She asks With a smirk on her face "Oh uhh yeah sure! But it's kinda dark don't you think?" I tell her in concern As I see her already walk out "Guess.. I don't have a choice.." I mumble and end with a sigh as I then go down and change out of the outfit Taj made me. As I went out and meet Gaby at the bridge I follow trying to catch up with my small little legs "Catch up slow Poke!!" She yells echoing it with her hand " I-i'm coming!" I shout back jogging up to get back to where she is.

Wow she must run a lot.. I then see us hiding into the "Red Nights" and as we go in we see people working and others sitting down. Gaby then pulls my hand to a table and we sit down as she then sees a woman with a short looking dress and in These things called "Heels?" I'm not sure she looks very pretty and put down two drinks as I look at gaby She looks starstruck blushing at the female giving us the drinks "Free on the house when it's your first time" The female says and smiling at us Gaby then grabs one of the drinks and chugs it down.

she then hand me the other on but then I shake my head no and the after finishing the last drink in her hand she gulps the other one down like it's nothing " I don't think you should have done that.." I maintain putting the drinks down "LisTen ShoRTie I don't need your sass!" She implies as she then asks for more which she gets 3 drinks and keeps drinking and drinking and drinking until it seems like it's been in hour of it she then smiles after drinking if I count 21 drinks?! Oh dear!

" Hhahah HAHA" She laughs hiccuping as she then puts her arm around me " WhaT's WrOng?? WhY yOU nO tAlk" she spitted out at me I then sigh as I see The female come out again with two more drinks for gaby again?! "HOLY MOLY LOOK AT THAT BABE OH GOD SHE'S sMokINg HEHhheheh" Gaby hics out of her throw and the Female that looks curvy and attractive then stares at us "I-im so sorry she's just Um.. having a off day ma'am we're sorry-" "WHAT I'M HAVING NO OFF DAY AFTER I SEE THIS HOTTIE IN MY LIF-" " Gaby! Stop!".

we interrupt each other as we hear the female laugh " Elf girl your friend is really cute~! Also Call me Izzy" Izzy flirts out leave us as then me and gaby stand there in we look at where she stood then at each other Gaby starts to smile and her whole face starts to heat up "HOLY CRAP A TOTALLY BABE JUST SA- SAID I WAS CUTE OMG!" she screeched out hyper look like she was about to cry but then gaby went up in the and shouted as loud as she could but then started to puke... what a downfall.. Poor Gaby luckily I took Gaby back to the ship and her to bed the best way I can

. My god.. What a night..

(later in the mid morning)

Everyone seems to be chill I see gaby giving Kyle then Nic pick up lines then I see Pan looking out and Rain well the one guiding the ship and Thera to be all alone I walk up to thera "Hey thera! Uh.. I haven't really talked to you a lot" I delivered Thera then looked up and waved "Oh h-hey!"she stuttered as I sat down by here "as we sit I see that seagull again " do you know that seagull?" I asked pointing at it to her "yeah but one time me and Rain saw it eating the bread we sat out but then it was eating Rain's sandwich" She laugh I started to laugh also.

"wait the seagull ate the bread and the sandwich??" A lipped out with laughter "Yeah oh and I remember Lex chasing it off because it took some "important" paper she says even though were on a mission right now-" She mutters out to me a start laughing louder as i hold my stomach with the new clothes to go out to see the public that Taj also made she told me about how it was for dusting her room because it was pretty dusty.

"I see land! I also think it's the Town!" I hear Pan shout from above as we all grab everything as we stop everyone makes gets the plank of wood to connect the ship to the town's port as we start walking I walk with Nic and Kyle" Do you think this mission person is gonna give us anything other than gold?" Kyle claims as he stretches "what do you mean?" I ask him in confusion "Like is there a cooler or BETTER reward like maybe a sword made out of carbon steel??" Kyle blurts out " Well I mean that's a rare material Kyle I wouldn't think they would have it that simply.." Nic says looking up putting the book away that he was reading and faced Kyle laying down the facts.

" Eh.. what everrrr" Kyle expresses with rolling his eyes as we start see a fancy male who is looks rather old "Heyyy Fred how are ya!" Lex shouts patting his head but then he pushes her hand off " Listen Lexia Don't say my name Is.. FRED my name is Fredford the mayor's assistant of this town" he explains "Sounds like a rich kid.." Kyle whispers loud enough for everyone to here everyone then start to laugh but me "sick.. BuRN" Rain said laughing as Fredford started to get angry "that is enough! How dare you not respect me" Fredford had yelled in anger "let's gives this guy the stitches.." .

Kyle laughed creepishly making Fredford have a uneasy look of concern as someone who stepped out with a cloak covering their body "Mayor!" Fredford affirmed with going to the mayor looking still un easily "Are these the people you speak of if so they could cause serious har-" " Fredford. I'm sure they will be fine for this mission" The mayor says with a female voice as she takes off the hood showing her face which is has her green eyes with long lashes.

but she had horns and her face and hair seemed to be all be gray she then looked at me "why hello~! For those who don't know know me I am the mayor of Grayslake or this town But you may call me Dippy" She announced stopped looking at me to everyone "I've heard alot about you.." She speaks stepping up to me she's really tall.. She then grabs my hand " You seem very new to being on a ship~!" She reply with her looking right me with a smirk which makes me a bit flustered.

"Y-you have??" I fire back at her " Yes of course!" she says with a delightened grin " I wish good luck for everyone for this trip" she adds saying to everyone as she then kissed my hand and had a started to walk to the ship "Come one it's time to hurry everyone!" Everyone there as shocked as I but then started to walk back to the ship also me and rain walked together walking back to the boat "did.. She just kiss your hand??" she whispered.

to me I then nodded and I think she felt a crawl down her spine "oh god..WElp.. We better just get this mission OVER with right heh.." She stated as both me and her walked to go do our jobs but first I changed into my outfit while changing I had a thought. She doesn't seem THAT bad..Luckily nothing else weird happens... THIS TIME.

i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee <3 also ft. Izzy!! lololol and dippy comes into da story!!