Chapter Eleven

I started to clean and dance like Dippy had taught as I was mopping I tried to make the rhythm in my head match my movement with my legs that had shoe's, and stockings on the. I then see Taj staring at me, she then waved to me and it kinda left a shiver down my spine but I waved back as she was walking into what I think is Kyle's room but he's not in there so I'm sure I saw him walking into the kitchen.

"Why hello! Can I play with your hair?" I heard a voice from behind which gave me some shock but then I turned to see Dippy and sigh. "Sorry, but I have to finish cleaning.." I answered as Dippy put her hand on my waist and became closer then grabbed my chin, "do you want to clean though, I know it's your job.. But i'd rather play with your'e hair than do that" She claimed. I felt flustered so I stepped back away from her.

"w-well it's more so of they kinda gave me a life here... so I should be doing what they ask of me Dippy sorry.." I told her as she seemed to sigh "Dippy! Get up here my buccaneer" Lex yelled from upstairs and as I saw Dippy wave and go up the stairs. Guess i'm a alone right now "Hey shortcake" I then look on the other of side to see gaby " Oh hello Gaby!" I replied as she then "what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well I wanted to hear what all the noise is about in Kyle's room" Gaby answered. As she mentions it I can hear yelling from where Kyle is and Verill walks to us "I think Taj went into Kyle's room without asking making Kyle upset. And also to confront her about it i'm sure it fin-". "LISTEN HERE THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY! I JUST LIKE SEE HER FLUSTERED, IT'S CUTE". Verill justified as she gets cut off by something Taj voice's had shouted.

Gaby the gives her a "A you sure about that" with a smirk "ok I think we should check on them!" I blurted out to interrupt the silence "well you should finish mopping and you still have to cook i'll see what their doing" Gaby order us both as me and Verill look at each other then both of us went to work I started to mop as Verill went abruptly to the kitchen to cook it and seems gaby walked to where Taj and Kyle.

I then as I finished mopping see everyone come out of Kyle's room and seem to be angered but I then go upstairs and see that were at the docks of Dippy's town as we all seem to get at the port in a timely fashion also aligned while staying up straight as some people came in the ship to put the reward of gems, gold and many riches Dippy then looked at us and bowed in thanks.

"Thank you for this experience it was wonderful~!" she sounded pleased as she then went up to me and kissed my hand which this time felt like something went into body I felt flustered and red in the face not sure of what to say. She then walked off up the way into her town as Thera and Pan put up the bridge to the docks and ports as Rainy got back to stirring the boat which made them all go farther and farther away from Dippy's town.

I walk back down stairs as we leave the ports Taj went up to me with a letter. "Say Celine you got a letter" she spoke in her accent as she handed me this later and it says:

" Hello my darling you are sweet and cute I love your hair and it's tips it seems bold and bright! Also one day when we meet, I wanna crawl I also wish to kill you you and crawl inside a your dead body and take your magic aura and your hair AND your eyes

P.S.

Just Joking little Madam~! Let's hope I didn't fright ya just a little love you~

Dippy".....

Ok Dippy I hope that's just a joke. Wait now when I think about..

Why did she want to eat me. Wait did she say I have a Magically aura

Wait

I CAN USE MAGIC????

i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee