Chapter 2

L o o k s l i k e i m g o n e .... B u t w a i t, I felt air go into my lungs as I gasped I then felt like I was floating, was iI still in the water? I thought as I heard someone's voice saying "Hey wake up!" I couldn't help but get up as they said it more than 3 times. I gathered enough strength to lift up my body and open my eyes, as I looked to the side I saw a wolf girl staring at me who had very very colourful pastel hair who had a type of dress? Well, it looked like a normal old dress. It looked old for our times but to her, I guess it did the job.

"Where am I?" I said with worry, my voice was shaking, I was freezing. "Oh, Silly you're on a boat, oh my buccaneer! I didn't realize you looked so terrible.." She said, moving my wet hair out of my face "Wait! What do you mean?!" I said as I got handed a mirror. I saw myself with wet clothes and messed up hair, it looked like it's been torn off then put back on again or something.

I then put the mirror to the side "Oh! I almost forgot i'm Rain! And you?" The girl, presumed named rain, had said , smiling with no doubt at all "I'm Celine.." I muttered sheepishly as she then helped me off the bed, that I was on and got me to what it appeared to be a dressing room. I then sat on a stool that was by an old looking closet as I saw a little desk with, walking up to it a bunch of photos I then took one in my hand "Who are these gals?" I asked, pointing at the picture while Rain stopped trying to find me clothes and walked over to me " Oh! Them? They're the people who also run the ship!" she answered, she then put her pointer finger on a girl in the picture who was wearing glasses "that's Gaby, she's second in command also our buccaneer of the group!" Then, after finishing, she pointed at a girl with an eye patch and what seemed to be rabbit ears.

"That's Lex! Our leader!" She then went on to use 3 of her fingers to point at the others " That girl with the flowers is Pan! She's the lookout, and that one with the blonde hair is Rainy! She fires the cannons, and that boy with the skull face is named Nic he's our searcher!" she said she then put the photo back going back to what she was first doing "wait what do you do?" I spoke with a confused expression.

" Oh silly! Celine, i'm the one who drives the ship" She giggled,"Oh! wait then what am I doing h-"I was interrupted before I could finish my sentence. "You'll see" she mysteriously said, with some sort of smirk. I then looked over at her and it seemed she found an outfit for me finally "Ok try these on!" she handed me 4 outfits. . .Oh boy. After putting on all the outfits then dolled on the one garbs that I liked the most it sort of looked like I was ready to swab the decks or of some sort.

"Are you done changing?" Rain had exclaimed "I'm done" I shot back coming out she then started to clap and laughed "you look great!" she responded smiling " Oh! I almost for!" she gasped grabbing another outfit and letting me look at it "if we go anywhere just go and put on this outfit, right now you're fine though" she replied tossing it back into where she got it from. "So... what now?" I asked as I followed her to the upper deck "well I mean ya kinda gotta met the captain, DUHH" Rain answered as we then entered the captain's place of operation.

Rain and I came in overhearing "I KNOW YOU OH MY GOD MY SHIVER ME TIMBERS MY SON OF A BISCUIT EATER I KNOW YOU CHEATED" I'm guessing Lex or the Captain broke out at Gaby "I DID NO HORNSWAGGLE YOU DUNGBIE" Gaby fired back at Lex "ahem.." Rain softly said, trying to get their attention that we were here "Ahem." Rain more intensely but then since I don't think she wanted to be rude but then "CAN YOU TWO STOP THE FIGHTING?! MY GOD" she boomed shocking all of us, they both then stopped fighting and paid attention.

to what it seemed where their eyes were it was me, "heheh.. Sorry M'ladies anyways who is this?" Lex had referred to me "Oh! I thought she would be good to uh help on the boat! Like clean or something! Also, her name is-" Rain spoke chipperly "Well I'll be duffled! I'm gonna call this girl scrubby!" The captain laughed and walking over to me putting their arm around my shoulders "so! If you didn't knooww! I'm lex the girl by you is Rain the girl who is a the dungbie with glasses is Gaby and the other people you'll meet I'm sure they'll say hi to you".

Lex told me with a cheesy smile and ruffling my hair that was now dry, fluffy, and tangled "well I mean.. Rain already told me everyone's here names"I responded back "so wait what's my job?" I pried confused "Well you're gonna clean and swab the decks!" lex claimed as she leads me to where the cleaning supplies were and made me start cleaning right outside on the front decks, well this is great little does she know.. I might have fun cleaning. 

Hey everyone i hope your'e enjoy this writing :DDD anyways i hope you guys have a wonderful day and a warmful hug!! anyways byeeee <3