Vision Of The Future

Merlin's P.O.V

"Argh.. darn.. this freaking curse.." i growled tossing and turning in the tree I lay in, my mind remained focused on fragments of memories.. "Nao- ARGH!" I came close to saying the name but I felt a painful tug in the chest "I..will...remember!" I growled , I was travelling realms at the time this supposed curse was cast but I seemed to have gained a curse of my own.. I know there is someone I long for.. someone whom I loved with all my heart.. but... I couldn't remember her.. as if I was cursed to never be able to remember her again "Where are the others.." I mumbled getting up "I'll find them.. hopefully they were able to avoid the curse" I spoke before i heard the crunch of leaves beneath someone's foot.

Wolf's P.O.V

After Emilia and Als left the forest fairies had begun to attack , i was killing endless amounts but they came back over and over "GOD DAMN IT WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM!" i shouted "You should have portalled out when you could, your mere attacks won't work on us ~ we shall return like a curse, those who harbour violent thoughts cannot destroy us" they giggled only fueling my anger "GO AWAY YOU LITTLE TWERPS!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH" I growled before one of them got me and the rest swarmed in, "That shall be enough now" i heard a soft voice as the fairies began to be launched away "H-HOW?!" one shouted "I don't harbour feelings of violence.. I just harbour the desire to make you feel pain~ such pain that you smile ~" the soft voice spoke turning sinister "ALS!" I shouted "H-Huh?! YOU!" she shouted looking at me "Als its me! don't you remember" I shouted "Huh..? from before?" she questioned , she seemed confused for a second but then leapt away , I tried to chase but eventually lost track of her "Darn" I mumbled.

Zaria's P.O.V

Who could've cast such a horrible curse.. I am positive we killed the king.. there was no sign of a heir.. we vanished.. so surely.. wait.. our quest only included the king.. no mention of his bloodline or a heir.. oh no..

I shot up from my thinking "ALI" I shouted, within seconds she was by my side "Yes sis?" she spoke "The king... has.. a.. heir.. they cast.. the curse" I spoke "What do you mean" she questioned "The heir to the king cast the cur-" I was replying before my vision when completely black

Zaria's Vision

I saw the battle field.. the smell of death.. corpses everywhere.. among the bodies I saw blonde hair.. I attempted to run towards it but my vision faded to normal.

Normal View - Zaria's P.O.V

I shot up "ALISIANA" I shouted , she ran into the room and my panicked heart settled "Vision of the future?" she questioned, I nodded "Sis.. I.. I.. I.. thought.. I feared.. I thought I saw you dead.." I stuttered "Sis , don't worry , I'm not going anywhere" she smiled but the fear was still stuck within my mind.

What did I see. . .