Dad..? / Curse Inactive

Wolf's P.O.V

"ANA?!" i shouted in surprise "but.. how?! where'd you go! shouldn't you be an adult by now?!" I panicked seeing her "I.. I would be.. but.. I'm not from this realm.. so my age hasn't been changed "What happened when you were here last time.." I questioned wanting to piece my fragmented memory together "you.. don't remember...?" Ana mumbled staring me dead in the face"I remember fragments.. specific fragments..wait.. am I missing someone..?" I questioned and she stared me dead in the face again "what happened to mommy.." Ana questioned and the vision of the person appeared again

"I love you my ballerina" i heard a familiar voice as i found myself sitting in a field of pure white flowers, I got up and looked around frantically but I couldn't see anyone "I love you too.." I heard my own voice reply , and then I saw two people in the , I ran in their direction but as I got close to them my view flashed white and I saw the eyes "Amber eyes..." I mumbled 

and then the vision ended.

"Who is mommy..?" I questioned and as she opened her mouth she collapsed I sighed staring in her direction and I felt my body move on its own, I picked her up and began walking in the direction , as I saw the snowy region I knew where I was going, I struggled to back away but my body refused to listen and then THEY walked out, i growled " well well, come to surrender huh..?" I heard the voice and all I could do was stare with my eyes wide "those eyes.. that voice.. it can't be" I stared and then our eyes met and the butterflies began flying in my stomach and then it all went black.

Alisiana's P.O.V

I was watching Kaida when I felt someone step into the barrier "what the.." I spoke getting up, as I walked out and saw HIM, I grinned "well well, come to surrender huh..?" I spoke crossing my arms locking eyes with him but then he collapsed , I stared in confusion but caught the child he was holding in time "MOMMY!" the child shouted near my eyes and my eyes widened as I instinctively covered my ears as the noise rung in my head 4 times louder , the snow caught the little girl but i was holding my ears as the noise went away "kid.. do not scream in my eyes like that.. it hurts.." I growled but as I got a closer look at her I froze.. she had the same hair as me.. the exact colour.. but her eyes were the colour as HIS "err.. are you by chance.. my child.. as well in another realm" i stared in such confusion and stared at the collapsed male whom was my enemy "You are my mommy and he is my daddy, SISTER!!!!" the little girl spoe before running past me and jumping into Kaida's arms "LITTLE SIS!!" Kaida yelled hugging her "Its true..." I stared at him "So I truly do love him huh.." I mumbled staring at the children as Zaria smiled "I have a theory.. the curse is inactive to anyone around the children for some reason it seems" Zaria spoke "Well lets go find that queen who cast the spell and kill her to break it" I replied "Are you positive...?" Zaria spoke staring with worry in her eyes "Yup, as a team we won once we'll win again" I replied.

Zaria's P.O.V 

With Ali's words of surviving i felt worry creep in even more, someone was going to die for sure and I wasn't sure who it was which worried me even more then I ever had been, Ana , Kaida, Ali or someone we meet along the way... the possibilities..