My Will To Live

"MOVE YOU FOOLISH GIRL" the voice screamed, they tried to make her body move but she remained  still with no movement.. not even her breaths existed anymore.. "I need to be burned..." she whispered "NO YOU OBEY ME NOW!" the voice shouted "I can't.. it's obvious isn't it? my body.. is rotting.. I may be a strong kitsune but your magic is weak.. it can't sustain my body.. soon i'll be gone , a week at the most.." she spoke "My soul is prepared to leave already , so when my body rots past this point "my will.. is dying.. I don't think I'll ever see him again in this life.. Ah, I hoped so much to say my goodbyes to him.. but it seems fate chose otherwise.." she whispered.

With The Group-

they sat around the campfire in silence, Merlin, Naomi, Wolf,Zaria , Ana, Kaida, Shadow and Ali 

"Our group is here.." Ali smiled "Except Kana.." Zaria added "Aunt Kana? she's here in spirit most likely" Kaida smiled "true" Zaria smiled "So Merlin, how are you as of late" Ali questioned leaning her head upon Wolfs shoulder, He seemed content with the situation, he had the person he loved beside him, his close friends nearby.. it was perfect.. Naomi grabbed out a guitar and began to play it.

(Song from above)

He softly closed his eyes, feeling happy and at peace until he saw the terrifying sight.\

Zaria lay dead with a spear going through her chest, magic lingered showing she was definitely dead, all the children had blades coming through their arms, legs.. but mostly.. Ali.. lay there.. blood fallen from her mouth.. her fiery eyes empty.. her hair matted with blood, and splatters of blood everywhere as multiple spears had gone through her.. he could only collapse at her side and cry 

"ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

He awoke from the nightmare.