Important News About This FanFic

Uhhh...Before ya'll throw your hate at me, I'm going to make an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Forbidden Love(BroCon Fanfic boyxboy) will be rewritten. Yes. It will be rewritten. It has a lot of flaws and shit like that. There were a lot of grammatical errors. That's one thing that ticked me off.

Another thing is the character development. I noticed that there were no legit and accurate character developments, and it wasn't all-in-all detailed.

Last thing would be the pairs, I'll be rearranging the pairs for better or worse. Some will retain like Tsubaki x Azusa, Subaru x Natsume, and Fuuto x Yuusuke. But the rest of the pairs? Well that'll be the surprise. Wataru won't be paired with Masaomi anymore. That's one spoiler.

Before I finish this announcement, I am going to say.. please be patient with me. I'm sorry if I haven't done the requests for the Yaoi One-shots, but I tell you that it is already stacked and are in process, but I don't have much motivation to finish them all. Not only that but I'm also in a process on rewriting my other BL fanfic, "Hear The Music" (UtaPri Fanfic).

Please bear with me. Thank you for understanding.

I love you and stay happy my fellow readers!