Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]

~●Normal PoV●~

"hai.." Iori caved as he looked at his older brother. Kaname gave a satisfied smile,happy that Iori accepted.

"Iori..this may be bad..are you okay with it?.."Kaname asked with a kind smile.

Iori blushed lightly as he saw Kaname's kind smile. "I..trust Kaname-nii-san.." Iori answered in a whisper.

Kaname was a bit surprised at Iori's answer but then let out a smile. "Okay.." Kaname kisses Iori again this time even deeper,Iori wrapped his arms around Kaname's neck,developing a mind of its own. As their kissing marathon continued,Kaname began sliding his hand underneath Iori's shirt,making the gray-haired boy shiver.

"hmm~" Kaname was beyond happy and no words could explain it,Having Iori for himself was his wish and it was finally granted.

As they parted away,A bridge of saliva was formed. "Don't worry Iori..The walls here are sound proof remember?..so you can let your sounds out loud..~" Kaname said with a mischievous smile.

"K-Kaname-nii---" Iori was cut off.

"Just call me Kaname when we're alone..It stings if you call me that.."Kaname showed a pained smile,not wanting to be called a brother when they're both lovers right now.

"..K-Kaname...." Iori said with a blush on his face.

"good..now say it again~" Kaname requested,loving how Iori say his name.

"K-Kaname..." Iori said in a way that Kaname might go crazy but good thing he controlled himself for the sake of Iori.

'Music to my ears..' Kaname thought as he made trails of kisses from Iori's ear till his bare chest.

"h-hmm.." Iori shivered and made small audible moans. As Kaname stopped kissing and looked at Iori's cute, pinkish nipples.

"damn..." Kaname cursed under his breathe as he began sucking the right nipple while he played with the other using his fingers.

"a-ahh~..K-Kaname..~" Iori moaned as he felt Kaname's warm tongue on his nipples.

Kaname then went to the other nipple,and did the same treatment as well.After a while he parted his mouth from Iori's nipples and kisses Iori and of course Iori kissed back.

"hnn~" Iori moaned a little as he felt Kaname's cold touch,trailing to his waist line.Then while they kissed Kaname hooked his thumb on Iori 's pants and boxers slowly removing them and threw them somewhere on the floor.

Iori was now fully exposed to Kaname,Breathing heavily,blushing madly, a little drool escaping from his mouth and a perfect lewd face was in view.

"Damn..Iori.." Kaname looked at Iori,his eyes filled with lust.

"Kaname..." Iori looked away only to be held on the chin and tilt to Kaname's hypnotizing eyes.

"Don't look away from me Iori..." Kaname breathed as he kissed him once more,while that happened,Kaname gets a condom and a strawberry flavored lubricant under his pillow(Yes he's prepared for this owo).

"K-Kaname?..." Iori wondered what were those things for,cause it's his first time seeing those.(My dear Iori,sorry to ruin your innocence,those are used for sex ouo)

"Don't worry,It's not something dangerous....." Kaname smirked as he removed his pants,showing a 'monster' under those boxers,ready to be free.

"..K-Kaname...A-Are you sure..that'll fit me?.." Iori asked full of anxiety.

"It will..don't worry..now for the mean time just look at me.." Kaname requested as he spreads Iori's legs wider.

"u-un.." As requested Iori looked at Kaname's hypnotizing eyes,slowly getting lost in them. While they stared into each other Iori doesn't notice that Kaname was already pouring some of the lubricant on his hand.

"Just relax your body,okay? If you don't..It'll hurt more.." Kaname informed as his fingers stroked the throbbing hole of Iori.

"w-wait wha--ahh!!" Iori moaned in pain as he felt a finger suddenly enter inside his hole.

"hmm...Iori..Your..ass is sucking into my finger..~" Kaname chuckled with his suave voice as he began wriggling his finger inside Iori,making Iori moan in pain and pleasure.Then Kaname entered the second finger,slipping in easily cause of the lubricant.

"a-ahhn~" Iori moaned as he jerked his head to the side.

Kaname just looked at Iori,observing his every reaction;breathing heavily,heavy blush across his cheeks and a bit of a messy hair..It looked lewd for Kaname turning him on even more.And now considering as a teasing to add some fun,he leaned down to Iori's nipples and started sucking on it as if he was a baby.

"Kaname~! Ahh!~" Iori moaned more,Then lastly the third finger was entered inside,making him moan louder.

"Such sweet sounds..Iori..Don't let anyone hear those but me.." Kaname looked at Iori full of love and want.

"H-hai~..." Iori's voice trailed off and moaned as he felt Kaname's fingers starting to go in and out of his hole.It was turning his world upside down,It felt really good,It was his first time being pleasured like this,but in his mind,he wanted more...more than just his fingers.

"guess it's stretched enough.." Kaname wondered as he slowly removed his fingers,Making the greynette feel empty.While that slightly happened Kaname already removed his boxers and puts on the condom around his member.

"..Iori..Are you ready?.." Kaname said with a kind voice but deep inside him wanted to just ram his hot rod inside him and go in and as fast as he could but remained in control.

"h-hai...Kaname..I-I'm ready.." The way Iori said those words and to top with his lewd expression send Kaname to just loose a bit,luckily, and entered his member right inside Iori all in one go.

"Ahhhh!!!" Iori moaned in pain as he felt being ripped apart,but still didn't,mean he wouldn't like it later.

"hmm~ It's..really tight..it feels so good inside you Iori..." Kaname grunted in a seductive voice in Iori's ear. "I'll start moving now..." Kaname already a bit impatient started moving his member in and out repeatedly inside Iori,not even letting him adjust.

"K-Kaname~!! Ahh! I-it hurts..! Kaname~!" Iori moaned in pain.

"Iori..." was the only word Kaname could say as he just really loose it.Kaname began thrusting harder and faster inside of Iori apparently hitting Iori's prostrate making the pain subsided by pleasure.

"Kaname~...t-there~.." Iori panted as he was also now filled with lust.

"un..." Kaname followed Iori's request and thrust on his prostrate.The room was now filled of moans and heavy breathing coming from the two men who were having a 'busy' time.

"hmm..Iori..I-I'm about to...ahh.." Kaname grunted as he felt himself over the edge.

"u-un.." Iori too was also about to come and after one hard thrust,both came at the same time,Kaname came deep inside Iori,not knowing about that since the condom was already popped before he knew it..,While then Iori came on both of their chest.

Now both tried catching their breath,Kaname slowly pulled out his member and threw the condom into the trash bin which was luckily near his bed.

"Iori..." Kaname murmured as he went beside Iori then wrapping his arms around him."I love you Iori. I will never leave you...I really mean it.." Kaname said as he buried his face on the crook of Iori's neck.

"I...love you too.."Iori only managed to say in a whisper but luckily Kaname heard it and soon enough they both closed their eyes and fell into deep slumber.