Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart

~●Normal Pov●~

It was a normal practice day for Subaru,He was trying his best to do his practice or so, Now while he was taking a break,his phone suddenly rang.

"hm?.." Subaru wondered as he wiped his sweat with his towel as he answered the phone.

"Moshi Moshi?.."

"Ah..Subaru.." An oh-so familiar answered at the other line.

"N-Natsu-nii?.." Subaru suddenly blushed beet red.

"Na..Subaru are you free at Wednesday?.." The orange-haired male asked.

"I don't know...I'll check my schedule later.." Subaru lightly blushed at the question of his brother.

"Please do...message me if you are free or not..I have something to tell you in personal." Natsume said in his usual serious tone.

"Hm? What could you possibly tell me at that day?,Why won't you tell me now?..." Subaru asked.

"Well...It's something you should hear in personal, And I gotta go now...don't forget to message me.." Then there their conversation was finished.

'Something I should hear in personal?...' Subaru thought.

"Asahina!" his coach called out.

"Hai!" Subaru then went back to practicing with his team mates,not knowing what he will encounter that coming day.

~~Time Skip~~

Subaru was now back in their home,done looking at his schedule,turned out he was free that day.

"I guess I'm free..." Subaru mumbled as he gets his phone. "better leave a message..."

To: Natsu-nii

Hey,Turns out I'm free, message me if it's really settled.

Subaru texted and sended it.

*beep* Suddenly a reply suddenly answered.

"That was quick..." Subaru raised a brow and checked the reply.

To: Subaru

It is settled,See you in Wednesday then.

Subaru read. "Guess that's settled..." Subaru mumbled as he lied down his bed.

"What is he going to tell me anyways?.." Subaru thought as he suddenly trailed off to sleep.

~~Small Time Skip~~

"*knock*knock*" A knock echoed the quiet room.

"hmm?..." Subaru groaned as his slumber was disturbed.

"Subaru-nii! Dinner's ready~!" A cheery voice called.

"un..." Subaru replied as he fixed his bed hair.

After a bit of fixing~~

"Well the sleeping beauty is finally awake~" Tsubaki cooed cheerfully as he held Azusa's hand from under the table.

"Well sorry to wake you up from your sleep Subaru,but you can't skip dinner~" Hikaru showed a cheeky smile at the 9th son.

"mm..." Subaru just nodded and just sat on the chair.

"hmm...wait..Where's Iori?.." Azusa suddenly noticed that the silverette isn't there.

"oh he said that his back hurts for some reason so he stayed in bed and told me to bring dinner to his room instead~" Kaname grinned while sweating bullets 'I'M SORRY IORIII...' Was the only thing that Kaname is now thinking for Iori had to skip school and just stay in bed for someone had to do hard on him.

Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCon Yaoi Fanfic][DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें