Chapter 8: New Feelings..

~●Ukyo's PoV●~

"ughh.." I started flutter my eyes open as the ray of sunlight greeted my eyes. "hrmm.." I sat up and combed my hair back cause it was slightly bothering my eyes. It's already Friday..I have to prepare breakfast right away;Ema,Yuusuke,Fuuto,and Wataru have school... I then glanced at my schedule and I have a trial to solve later afternoon. I don't know if the others have a day off though... Well I better get myself up or they'll rush too..

I then did my usual routine and suddenly just when I was about to step inside my territory(kitchen) I smelled some foul odor. 'What is that smell?!' I complained in my head as I covered my nose. I then saw the 3 scattered bags scattered by the side of the kitchen sink. "wait..I thought..Tsubaki already disposed of it?!" I growled quietly and glared by a wall thinking it was the 5th son. I then stomped my way to Tsubaki's room and knocked.

"Tsubaki." I called with a raised voice.

"Hah?~" I heard a lazy reply. 'I see he's awake..' I thought "I'm going in." I then opened the door,then the dark aura of mine came to life. Seeing Tsubaki's room...such a horrible sight. "Tsubaki. I told you to take out the trash didn't I?" I began.

"I did!." Tsubaki whined at me as he turned his head to face me.

"Don't lie to me,I woke up early in the morning and smelled something foul in the kitchen." I furrowed my brows.

"I really did take out the trash!" Tsubaki whined once more. Geez for such an adult like him,he's still childish...

"Oh I have proof for you,see this?" I took out my phone and showed him the trash I took picture of from earlier. "Now take the trash out."

"Nh-uh! That's from last week I---"

"I was the one who took the trash out last week." I cut him off.

"Still! I took out the trash earlier." Tsubaki pouted.

"I can even smell the trash from here." I raised a brow.

"You're smelling this trash can!" Tsubaki pointed at his trash can which just by the looks of it,it's already sickening.

"You're the grossest person I know.." I muttered "even Yuusuke's room is cleaner than yours." I sighed and looked at him again. "look.. just take out the trash." I requested kindly.

"Nuh-uh. I already did took it out!" Tsubaki complained.

"Oh I'm not falling for that,Okay why won't you come with me and see if the trash is still there or not." I argued

"Nope~!,Why won't you check out the trash?,And I'll stay here til you get back,is that okay with you?" Tsubaki argued as well.

"grr...Fine. When there's still trash,You're going to take the trash out." I growled and left the room,and somehow I'm hearing...

~~Tsubaki: "Baparapararapababap~~~" (Tsubaki tried doing a phone tone and failed miserably..)

And when I came back to the kitchen,yup The trash is still there and---

(loud footsteps and Tsubaki stopped doing the fail phone tone.)

"Tsubaki?" I wondered and dashed to his room and saw Tsubaki about to jump from his balcony. "Tsubaki?!"

"Can't catch me ojii-san!!" and..he jumped..wait..he jumped!?? I quickly dashed unto the rail of Tsubaki's balcony "Tsubaki?!" I called as I looked down,searching for Tsubaki and..phew...I saw a white-haired man..geez..He's rea--..wait he's on..a... flower bed..shit..and just as I feared an early-bird, Iori, saw the scene..