Chapter 5: I didn't know...

It was one quiet,normal afternoon in the university of the soon-to-be couple..Today Yuusuke was now practicing how to shoot a bullet on the target(if you know what I mean *wiggles eyebrows*) along with his other police-taking classmates. While practicing all he could think of was Fuuto,He wanted to just shake it off but the thought of Fuuto just somehow finds a way to tick his mind.

"Mr. Asahina,are you still here?" The officer who was teaching them,noticed that Yuusuke's mind was trailing off.

Snapping back to reality,Yuusuke quickly looked at the teacher. "S-Sir Yes Sir..!" Yuusuke answered and adjusted his fingers from the gun. Focusing on the center of the target,Yuusuke slowed his breathing and made 3 shots and all 3 bullets went to the center of the target. Seeing him success his shooting,Yuusuke silently cheered for himself.

"hm..All 3 bullets went right to the center..Good job,Mr. Asahina." The officer took out his scoring book and wrote down the score of Yuusuke.

"Sir Thank you Sir." Yuusuke saluted to their Commander,also showing a slight smile for being proud of his accomplishment.

The Commander replied with a curt nod,showing Yuusuke can put his hand down."Mr. Asahina,I would like you to be the Captain of this squad,Seeing you how you progress well and how you have become aware of the right and wrong unlike the others here,So I am officially putting you to be the position of Captain." Their Commander announced to the class.

"R-Really Sir?!" Yuusuke's jaw dropped,shocked at the sudden announcement of their Commander.

"Yes Mr. Asahina now get in front and greet once more." The Commander commanded sternly.

"Sir Yes Sir." Yuusuke got into front and saluted to the squad. "I am looking forward to working with you all again,Good luck to you all!" Yuusuke greeted while he got a reply of salutes and a loud 'Hai'. 

"That's enough now,Next person! Now!" The Commander quickly commanded and class started once more.

~~Time Skip~~

It was now their lunch time and the 3 ate together.

"Ne Yuusuke-kun,how's your lesson?" Ema asked with her usual shy voice with a following shy smile.

"It's fine,surprisingly I got the highest score in our shooting practice today and shockingly I was positioned as Captain" Yuusuke slightly said in a boasting tone.

"Yeah it is surprising,How can an idiot like you get the highest score and to be a captain?" Fuuto teased as he made a playful glare at Yuusuke.

"Hey,put a condom on your head,cause if you're going to act like a dick at least look like one too." (Ooohh BURN)Yuusuke countered while he finished down his bento.

"at least I have a dick. yours might be a size as an ant." Fuuto countered again.

"Whatever..I'm not here to talk about dicks while eating,It's really sickening.." Yuusuke rolled his eyes at the childish act of Fuuto.

"Oh my~ You're acting all mature now Yuusuke~ why is that?" Fuuto gave a teasing smirk.

"Well I did get scolded last night cause of our fight so now I don't want to get into trouble cause of you...again." Yuusuke reasoned as he glared at the brunette.

"Haha I knew it~" Fuuto chuckled,honestly knowing Yuusuke would get scolded by their 'motherly' brother cause..Why wouldn't he?

"Well if you did knew it then why bother to ask?" Yuusuke raised a brow. "And plus it takes an idiot to call a person an idiot "Yuusuke said as he fixed himself for he was already done eating.