Chapter 7: The Script

(A/N):

Hi minna-chii!! You all lucky today that Imma update cause it's mah birthday yesterday! August 20..so here's a..*BEEP* x *BEEP* chapter ^^

~o~o~o~o~o~o

It was close to midnight;Everybody's asleep except for the twins who are now practicing their scripts....They were supposed to practice in the living room like usual but Tsubaki persisted Azusa on practicing in his room(You know how persistent Tsubaki is) Tsubaki being the Tsubaki he is of course some sort of plan for Azusa,Oh yeah Tsuabaki did some advance reading for their script and Thought on doing Azusa tonight. Azusa on the other hand doesn't know what his idiotic twin is thinking and yet went along to the whine of Tsubaki cause he doesn't want any noise to occur cause Tsubaki is well....Tsubaki...Now Both are now in Tsubaki's bed, holding their respective scripts..

Kei; Tsubaki

Rei; Azusa

~0~0~0~0

Kei: "Rei-chan~ Come'ere to your loving twin~" Kei hugged his twin brother from behind cheerfully (Tsubaki inched a bit closer to Azusa)

Rei:"K-Kei-nii..Don't hug me at this kind of time..." Rei looked away from the gaze of his twin while blushing (same as for Azusa,Azusa just slightly blushed)

Kei:"Awweee why is that? Am I too hot to handle for ya?~" Kei chuckled

Rei:" as if, if you were so too hot to handle that same goes to me.." (Azusa chuckled in his mind)

Kei:"Uwa~ That's a big word from my twin~ after a~ll Rei-chan always the calm type who doesn't really get along with his handsome,outgoing twin named Kei~" (Both Kei and Tsubaki made a teasing tone and smirked at their twin)

Rei:"whatever..anyways..why'd you suddenly ask me to come to you? Aren't you the one who already came to me?" (Both Rei and Azusa glare at their twin while raising a brow)

Kei: "Ehhh~~ that's so mean of you to speak rudely to me~ You're lucky enough that I'll let that pass cause..." Kei took a short deep breath and exhaled.

Rei:"Cause?" Rei tilted his head a bit to the side while looking at his twin a bit weirdly. (same goes to Azusa,cause Tsubaki too was a bit quiet..I wonder why..)

Kei:"Ne Rei-chan.." Kei smiled at his twin.

Rei:"N-Nani?.." Rei looked at his twin while a blush dusted his cheek. (same goes for Azusa)

Kei:"They say that..Actions speak louder than words...am I right?" Kei started leaning slowly to Rei's face.(Tsubaki too was leaning to Azusa's face.)

Rei:"U-Uhmm..." (Azusa sweatdropped and tried to focus on the script.)

Kei:"Well here,I'll show it instead of saying it.." Kei leaned to Rei's face..(same goes for Tsubaki)

Rei:"K-Kei-nii?..." Rei blushed madly as Kei's face started leaning closer and closer almost closing the gap between them. (Azusa started to close his eyes as Tsubaki's face was really close to his face like...2.5 inches or so I think..)

Kei: Only just kisses Rei/Azusa on the cheek "Hahaha~ Rei-chan! look at your face!~" (Tsubaki laughed as well)

~●~●~●~●

"Tsu-Tsubaki!..." Azusa hits Tsubaki's head lightly while blushing madly,since he was expecting a kiss on his lips.

"Aweee~ Were you expecting a lip kiss? poor you~" Tsubaki kept laughing his ass off making him drop his script to the floor.

"S-Shut up!" Azusa glared softly at his lover and then looked away,while his face was colored different shades of red.

"Haha~..hah...okay...okay.." Tsubaki finally calmed his ass off and sat up,Wiping the tear of joy from the corner of his eyes. "I-I'm sorry..haha..Azusa~" Tsubaki chuckled and hugged his lover.