Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...

(A/N):

Hi Minna-chii!! I'm very sorry for not updating for a long time! and also..How was chapter 9? XD I'm very sorry if I suck writing stories now..But still I'll try my best for you minna-chii! (+w+)/ so here's another chapter for you minna-chii!~ Oh special birthdays to Ukyo,Masato(Utapri) and the upcoming birthdays of the Triplets <33

~o~o~o~o~o

~*Louis' PoV*~

"Alright, Minna! Thanks for working hard today! You can all go home and see you again tomorrow, take care you guys!"Kristina, our manager, greeted to us co-workers as we began to dress in our casual clothes and head home.

"Ah Lou-chan! Mind helping me with putting up these boxes on the top shelf?" Kristina asked me nicely.

"Sure..." I replied  with a gentle smile and walked over to her.

"Thanks Lou-chan~" She smiled at me and as I watch her try to put the box on the top shelf she soon gave up due to her short height, which made me slightly laugh in the inside.

"Here...I'll do..it..for you..." I offered as I easily placed the box on the top shelf.

"Err...Thanks Lou-chan..here.." Kristina passed another box to me and I placed it again beside the 1st box. This happened for 2 minutes because there were 5 boxes and she had trouble with the last 2 cause of the heavy weight so I had to help her, but I didn't mind.

"Thanks Lou-chan! You can go ahead  now, I'll be the one locking the door..Take care Lou-chan." Our manager waved her delicate hands, bidding goodbye.

"Thank...you..too..Kristina-san...take..care too..." I replied humbly as I lowered my head before I headed off.

~*Normal PoV*~

"Tsubaki...Tsubaki..wake up..Dinner's already ready.." Azusa tried waking up his twin but somehow he had a mirror in hand.

"Hrmm..." Tsubaki slowly fluttered his eyes lazily and as he saw the mirror and saw his own reflection, he smirked playfully.

"Well hello handsome~ *licks index finger fake-ly and slides it on the mirror* tss~" Tsubaki playfully made a sizzling sound, implying that he was hot.

"Ughh.." Azusa had a small anime vein and just lightly hit Tsubaki with the mirror cause of his irritation. "Wake up already and fix your bed hair." Azusa huffed and headed outside.

. . .

"Kaname..Kaname..~" Iori tried waking his older brother as well, and had a mirror in hand as well right in front of Kaname's face, wondering what would his reaction be.

"Err.. 5 more minutes(I know that struggle XD who else does?)" Kaname lazily spoke and turned around the other way.

"Or else you wouldn't get any kiss..~" Iori slightly smirked knowing very well it would work.

"Kiss plea--gahh!!" Right after Kaname opened his eyes, he was suddenly surprised to see his reflection and screamed a manly scream.

"See? I told you, your scary face can easily scare off children, even yourself." Iori teased and winked at Kaname. "Dinner's ready get up and fix yourself." Iori reminded and left the room.

.

.

.

.

"Tadaima.." A gentle voice greeted, specifically Louis, owning the voice.

"Okairi, Louis.." Ukyo greeted the beautician with his usual smile. Ukyo was currently cooking chicken curry for dinner and some orange juice for some healthy pairing.