Chapter 12: We're All The Same...

~*Yuusuke's PoV*~

By then I close the door from behind, leaving Fuuto inside my room. Just when I left the room, I immediately felt my body shaking from nervousness. My hands are trembling as I close them into a fist and walk down the hallway, following Hika-nii from behind that was supposed to get Ema? But then I payed no mind of that. I gulp my own saliva down, beads of sweat dripping down from my forehead. I knew what we were doing was wrong... But what I felt was different, it felt right. It may not be the typical love kind for a family but a lover like... And just then Hika-nii wasn't serious earlier but how the fuck did he change his own mood so fast!?

"So, Yuusuke.."

My body tensed up as Hika-nii spoke with a serious tone. Knowing this big brother for so long, he barely becomes serious unless neccessary.

"H-Hai?..." My lips quivered as I look at Hika-nii's back, still walking.

"You know very well what you and Fuuto have done is a sin, am I right?, " Hika-nii, questioned, taking a glance at me. Once Hika-nii's eyes meet mine, I quickly look away in shame. I couldn't handle the intense gaze he was giving me. This made me more nervous and anxious once we go to the dining room along with the rest of the three older brothers, namely; Masa-nii, Kyo-nii and Kana-nii. It may not seem like that Kana-nii is a serious type of guy, but I tell you if he's serious on something, he means it.

"...Yes... We are aware of that..." I answer with a shaky voice as we get inside the elevator. Being inside a closed room with this kind of intense atmosphere feels suffocating.

"Then why did you two do that? You both knew it was not allowed," Hika-nii continued, though he does not look at me.

"...I..I knew it was wrong... We both knew... B-But it..." Trying come up with right words, I take quick glances at my sides.

"But what?," Hika-nii interrogated. By then I felt that he was looking straight at me. I felt like I wanted to just sink down to the floor but I can't.

"W-Wait! How come you weren't that serious earlier!? I mean you just teased me that time!" I point my index finger at him, my mind wanting to ease the atmosphere... in a way. I mean, I don't like such tense atmospheres!

"Oh? What about it?," Hika-nii looked away, I swear I saw a glint of mischief in his eyes! But once he looked at me again, his serious gaze met mine.

"Uhh....." Trying to come up with an excuse by then, the elevator's door opened. Guh! Shit shit... I almost forgot this isn't the family discussion that you can just slip with, this is the real thing kind of thing... My mind I swear..

"Explain after dinner so I want you to put a damn smile or your usual stupid face once we enter there," Hika-nii ordered as he went ahead with a fake smile on his face.

"Fine..." I sigh to myself as I wnter the room with a pokerface. My lips still slightly quivering and some beads of sweat trickling down.

"Konbawa, Yuusuke-kun..." Ema greeted me with her usual shy smile.

"K-Konbawa.." I mutter as I sat between Subaru-nii and Ema. Of all seats that could be occupied, why here?

Sitting Arrangement:

[K] [I] [H] [U] [M] [W] [?]
[?] { Table } [?]
[T] [A] [S] [Y] [E] [?] [?]

Ugh, remembering they had a relationship and broke up makes my heart ache.(Whoops spoilers from the novel...) Lucky enough it passed and they're both fine... I guess..