Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows

(A/N):
Heyya!!!~~ Im here again and im bringing you all a bucket of....feels..ouq prepare yourselves...

~~~~~~~

~Yuusuke's PoV~

"You two should stop fighting cause..blah blah blah..." My trail of thoughts slowly fades when i just stare at this cocky idol...Seriously I just had to have to be related to this person..and I have fallen for this cocky idol too..tch..

"Asahina,Are you even listening?" I snap out of my trance and suddenly looked at the goddamn bull teacher in front of us.

"I am, i am" I roll my eyes and crossed my arms.

"as expected...an idiot like you wouldn't even listen~" I hear the cocky idol whisper to me,making me growl as a response. 'Damn you Fuuto...I hate it that I suddenly fell for you..you tease..' I glare at him only to have a smirk as a reply 'I swear...I'll wipe that smirk of your face..' I then looked away and continued listening to the damn teacher who was finally almost done spatting random shit.

"Well then,after this,I'll have to call your guardians..You may now go" The cow sighed and gestured us to leave. I as Yuusuke quickly left that place,leaving that cocky idol trailing behind me. 'Goddamnit...' I curse in my mind and when I was about to grab my bag someone grabbed my hand.

"Oi Baka Yuusuke.." Fuuto called out to me as he lets go of my hand.

"What is it now? Cocky idol?" I glare at him while I feel a tiny heat rise up my face.

"Just earlier,Why did you stop me from hugging nee-san?~" He smirked at me while looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes,I hate it that I like those eyes of his.

"Well obviously because it's forbidden,You're both sister and brother..." I lie to him..That wasn't the reason..

"haha lie~ you were just jealous you coward~,you're such a coward that you can't even hug her during middle school,until now,We're already college you still can't do that" He's right but still I didn't hug her over the past years cause I know she would never return the feelings and plus I already moved on from her,I already did since middle school..

"No..why the hell would I be jealous?,I already moved on" I half told the truth..I was jealous cause I wanted him to hug me instead and shit...

Fuuto laughed and smirked at me, tch...if you keep smirking like that you lil' shit I'll wipe it off somehow...

"Whatever Baka Yuusuke,See you at home~" he waved teasingly at me and left the room

"whatever.." I grabbed my things and put it on my bag. 'I wonder if he would even know...' I furrowed my brows. What am I thinking..He's straight..He would never like me..but what if I confess to him? Would I have a happy ending or a bad ending?

~~Next day~~

We go on our seperate classroom and just listened to lecture and eat as usual..I kept thinking how should I confess to him..but I also listened to the lecture of course.

"Class dismissed,and don't forget to bring your uniform tomorrow" The teacher reminded us. oh yeah..tomorrow will be shooting practice..kay then..I grab my things and carried it.I was finally thinking that I should confess to him,just a try would be enough for me,I'll show him that I'm not a coward..I don't care if he would reject me but at least..I already got it out..right?,I began walking towards Fuuto's classroom and it was the most regretful thing I ever did.

~Normal PoV~

"n-no..Asakura-kun.." A girl mewled in the empty classroom as a certain brunette was kissing her on the neck.

"Hm?~ that's odd..You were begging for it earlier now you don't want it?~ hidoii~" Fuuto smirked as he licked her neck till her jawline teasingly.

"p-please...stop..." the girl whimpered.

"aha~ shout at me,scream that you want to stop...or in fact...cry for me and I'll stop..~" Fuuto sadistically glared at the girl,but he doesn't know was someone was already silently crying.

~~Yuusuke's PoV~~

I looked at the scene in disgust and hate;jealousy,anger started rising in me,I slowly backed away from the room and began walking away tears were already falling down my eyes 'I knew it..I fucking knew it!' I shout in my mind as I went to my now empty classroom and closed the door.

"I knew...it..goddammit!" I sobbed 'fucking uncool....now I'm crying yet again..' "You...lil shit..." I slump myself on the floor then brought my knees to my chest,Tch...."Damn tears just wont stop falling..now don't they..." I lightly laughed to myself..How stupid of me...He would never notice..he would never know..How much I loved him...I only cause the fights cause I want him to be with me...But yet...Yet...I know he would never love a guy like me...I'm a guy..I'm his brother...and I'm only an idiot to him...Someday he would get tired of teasing at me and tease another instead...I hate it..Why did I even fall for that idol..He's damn straight..and I know it,There's a lot of beautiful girls out there that he could choose already...I know I would never move on from him...so..I'll just love him by the shadows..Seeing him smiling with another..happy with another..He'll never notice it anyways....I'll just love him by the shadows then..

"He won't even notice that I love him..." I closed my eyes and let out a sigh..Loving by the shadows is better...instead of trying to take him away anyways..No one could get hurt instead of me...so it's fine by me...