I'm Watching It...Burn.

(A/N: Don't ask me what this is...even I don't know.)

"And Now...For the grand finale! The moment all you lucky guys out there have been waiting for. The best act of the show.." 

A drumroll and a cheer were heard throughout the crowd, as the velvet curtains opened to (Y/N), sitting on a wooden bar stool, facing away from the crowd. Her head was tilted slightly, as her beautiful vibrant blue dress gently placed itself off of the delicate stool. 

"(Y/N) (L/N), with, Burn." 

The crowd cheered and clapped, as the music began to play. You carefully and slowly moved your arms to grip the stool, getting off of it as you began to dance. Taking the time to walk to centre stage, you did a small spin.

'I saved Every letter you wrote me...from the moment I read them..' the music hummed as you danced, and spun.

Then....the worst thing happened.

A male, who was in the act prior accidentally walked onto the stage, he froze- unsure of what to do. He went along with it, realizing he was onstage.

You slightly smiled, going along with it too. What could happen, really? You gently grabbed his hand, leading him to the stool, and nodding for him to sit. You danced around the pale male, before the final.

'The world has no right to my heart-' The speakers hummed loudly, as you took the stool from underneath him, holding it up on your head as you quickly put it down onto stage right. you grabbed the males tie, moving him close as if you and he were fighting. You let go, walking away from him as you turned back, a small smirk on your face.

'I hope that you...Burn.' Rang softly into your ear, as you walked offstage.