SeanWillam.EXE Has Stopped Working

The digital world is amazing. 

Well, one thing is amazing for sure.

Sean. 

He lives miles away from me

Well..did anyway...I think...

"He's a robot (Y/N)-..."

"Love doesn't work in AI are you serious?!"

"How many gigabytes is your boyfriend?"

The worst part is...

He's broken.

To talk to him I use my old phone.

Sometimes..if he doesn't break down in my brain? I guess..

I know he smiles when he reads my messages..because I smile when I read his,

Yes, he's AI.

I...

I...

She shook her head vigorously her heart began to pound. "NO" she screamed, as two guards dragged her back into her padded cell. "NO PLEASE" she yelled again. "I-I PROMISE PLEASE!" she screamed out, blood curling yells echoing off the blood-soaked walls. They threw her back into her cell with a yell. "IM NOT INSANE!" she screamed out, as tears streamed down her face.

"(Y/N)?' a familiar voice asked, his voice clean, and nice sounding almost like music to someone's ears.

(Y/N) cried some more, shaking her head as she looked around.

"(Y/N) I'm Here..." The soothing voice said once more, making (Y/N)s eyes slightly widen as she looked around.

She waited a moment before Sean came out. His pale blue body stood tall, well in front of her anyway.

Sean was her squip. She wasn't crazy, just in love...

with AI.

"Y-Your not REAL!" she yelled, stepping away from him, shaking.

"n-NO! l-LEAVE ME al-alone SEAN WILLAM." her voice boomed, as she quivered

His eyes widened, as both of them turned a dark green. Her head shook "SeanWillam.EXE..."

she stared at it, more tears streaming down.

"Has stopped working,,?" she mumbled